5.0 out of 5 stars bad-ass
these boots are sick. the first day i wore them several of my coworkers complimented me. they fit great, comfortable, and warm. oh and about some comments that say they're fakes...if you go on the manufacturer website the boots like the exact same (e.g. no logo on the tongue). so it's all good
Published 5 months ago by A. Liss

3.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, average quality
Great looking pair of boots, arrived within 2 weeks. Only gripe is there appears to be a manufacturing defect near the silver metal shoelace holes, I noticed a .5cm blot of silver overspray onto the boot which is strange. I would've thought the metal lug nut like shoe lace holes would've been pre-sprayed prior attachment to boot.

Makes me wonder how these had...
Published 3 days ago by Alex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars bad-ass, February 28, 2014
A. Liss (New York, NY) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Tighter Than Expected :, March 21, 2014
First of all just let me say I loveeeeee the boots. The size was tighter than I expected from my past purchases of Timberland boots. They look fantastic and I will just have to have some extra patience to break them in. I have received quite a few compliments on them. They are definitely worth every penny I paid for them. I would have given them 5 stars if they weren't so tight. These boots are a must have item.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good value for money, June 30, 2014
Very nice boots, that look as if they are gonna last for years! And the colour is great too! They are slightly bigger than expected, but again better bigger than smaller!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice boots, June 21, 2014
The boots fit well, leather is soft and flexible. It looks solid and comfortable to wear. Not too sure whether it can keep the heat when walking on snow for a longer time. Need to try them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland, June 18, 2014
Exactly as advertised. Arrived well-packaged and new. I like the color scheme. Co-workers have complemented the boot as well. I have yet to see this boot in public.

5.0 out of 5 stars so nice, June 13, 2014
The boots are very good looking, fitting perfect and the finishing is on a high level. Looks like they are mend to last for a long, long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 25, 2014
Always wanted some timberlands and these shoes are really comfortable to wear and are very useful in my line of work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, March 5, 2014
Cgc "cgc" (wayne, nj, US) - See all my reviews
I mistakingly ordered the wrong size. The boots are a great quality, really good looking, and comfortable. I reordered the correct size and can't wait to get them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, average quality, August 18, 2014

Makes me wonder how these had obtained the Timberlands "QA passed" sticker.

5.0 out of 5 stars but it is good product with excellent quality, July 15, 2014
It's seems that it was used. but it is good product with excellent quality. Thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›