Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 15, 2014
I've worn Timberland products for the last 5 or 6 years. I've always been greatly impressed by the comfort and longevity of the materials. This is awful. There's so much exposed interior stitching, corners, and joinery that I can't get these things off my feet fast enough. On one, I can feel where the tongue joins to the boot and on both, the edges are poking at my ankles. I'm going to try another model of Timberland boot, but this pair...this is just the worst thing ever.
on September 4, 2014
I bought these boots in a soft toe read good reviews on them I'm a auto technician on concrete all day boot it sturdy and slip resistant but the leather is real stiff and uncomfortable, mink oiled twice and have worn for just over a week every day and still dislike the boot. I'm in search of a better boot
on April 29, 2013
I work in a shop with coolant and the boots hold up to that. Tread is lasting which has always been my problem. Laces busted right away but it won't stop me from buying again.
on July 12, 2012
these boots perform admirably in the aircraft hanger i work in, they stay stuck to the floor even in sky-draul, engine oil, jet fuel..... they work equally well in mud and snow. ice is a bit touch and go. some waterproofing goo and your feet will be dry and comfortable all day, or in my case night long. only gripe is that they squeak on tile, concrete and hardwood, and its loud. but i can live with that.
on November 6, 2014
I got the size 11 2E which was said to be wide , but was not wide at all... My husband complains or sore feat and it running and that they r just too tight even though the length of the shoe is perfect.. So we know tht they r not small... Other than that they r great but if I could find a more wider boot that would be awesome... They r very slippery on tranny fluid ...
on February 7, 2012
These boots seem to be well built, they keep my feet dry, and are the most comfortable steel toe boots I've worn. These were a fairly recent purchase, so I can't speak much for their longevity but the craftsmanship seems exceptional considering the price.
on November 23, 2015
Timberlands have been my go to brand on safety toe shoes/boots for years due to their style and function but these Magnus boots are bit of a let down.

What I like:
- Style is in keeping with the Timberland brand that I prefer
- Weight is good, surprisingly light for this much boot
- Fit is good, roomy toebox but not too wide

What I don't like
- Traction is just ok. I had other Timberlands that had more rubber like tread but they did wear out quick. I think these have more of a plastic feel; the rigidity may allow it to last longer.
- The connecting fabric for the tongue folds over on itself. This can lead to the fabric digging into your ankle or top of foot when you pull the laces tight. An elastic fabric that didn't have to fold could have been much better. It's especially bad at the ankle where the fabric starts because of the outer seam it has, it's thickest part. More fabric to dig in.
- Arch support is lacking. Not terrible but just a bit shallow compared to other shoes.
- Cusioning is my biggest gripe. Previous Timberlands had much better cushioning. I will have to add inserts where I didn't have to with other Timberlands.
on April 2, 2015
I bought these for my husband, who works as a project manager for a construction company. He is exceedingly persnickety, I return about 80% of the things I buy him (not exaggerating), he is especially picky about shoes and comfort. He actually said the words to me "I really like these boots!" which he never does, so they must be really comfortable. I paid $78 with Prime Delivery which is a great price too. In stores and other places online they go for $110. Now I just hope that they are also durable, but I've always had good luck with Timberland, so I'm optimistic.
April 28, 2015
I am adding to my review that these offer great protection and are durable. As I mentioned in my previous review my husband is not a person who gives faint praise, in fact the opposite, and he really loves them. He told me that he has stepped on nails and had things drop on his foot without pain or injury. They are also showing very little signs of wear so far, granted he has only had them a month but working in construction things get beat up fast and these still look great.
on January 13, 2016
I've been buying Timberland Pro workboots for over 15 years. I've always found them very comfortable for all day wear on concrete and pretty durable. Until I bought these. For some reason, my feet and back ache after wearing these for a few hours, though other Timberlands have been great. I think it is because they've made these more cheaply and there is less thickness and cushion to the sole. I should have known better than buying the least expensive boot they make.

In addition, it doesn't look like they will last long. The leather is not very durable. It is soft and almost mushy feeling. The first time I wore them I bumped the toe on something and scraped some of the leather off.

I'll be replacing them with something else as soon as they wear out, which won't be long.
on January 3, 2014
I was looking for a boot that I could wear casually during the week and for around the house on weekends. My first choice would have been Danner but they are too expensive. I have a hard time finding shoes and usually can only wear 4E from new balance but these give me comfort all day. They appear to be very well made but I am still breaking them in. What I can add is I have received a few positive comments from folks who work in boots for a living who have seemed impressed with the look, quality and price of these boots. I only gave 4 stars because I can't speak to the durability after only two months of casual wearing.