4.0 out of 5 stars Fake Workboots, good normal use boots

2.0 out of 5 stars A real disappointment
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fake Workboots, good normal use boots, December 12, 2012
These timberlands are designed to look like the classic timberland oxford or 6 inch boots but do remember these are their chukka boots. The materials are less durable. The sole is more rubbery. The line between the leather and the sole is not stitched in like high quality boots. That layer is just plastic formed to look like stitching. It is just held together with glue. The real tell tell sign is the weight difference.

However, I did not buy these for work, I bought them for winter snow. For this purpose they are perfect.

I noticed timberlands sometimes run big on some of their models. I would say get half a size smaller.

I gave them 4/5 because it lacks the quality i expected from timberland. The leather on these look the same as work boots, but they do not feel identical. Something feels lacking in these. They are good boots, but keep in mind there is areason these are cheaper. These are their casual boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars i only buy timber, May 9, 2013
a bit on the large size just add your walkfit or your oder eaters other than that great boots . no break in period

4.0 out of 5 stars Snow boots, November 6, 2013
Durable and stylish with a weird name title for the boots yet unique. Bring on the winter snow and slush.

2.0 out of 5 stars A real disappointment, July 31, 2014
Amazon Customer (Kirkwood, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this boot chukka based on the size 10 4E New Balance cross-training shoes I wear for walking and health club workouts. I tried the Chukka boot n at home, unfortunately after it was too late to return them, and found that size 10M in the Timberland Boot was 3/4' longer inside and my feet were literally sliding back and forth in the shoes. I wore them on a trip to NY City when the weather was still cool and almost got blisters on my feet from my foot sliding inside. I learned two important lessons: Realize shoe sizes in cross trainer shoes have absolutely nothing to do with sizes in chukka bootwear. I downloaded a shoe chart and found that these boots should have been a size * or 8.5, not the 10. I swear, there should be international standard for shoes, ALL SHOES, not one for one type of footwear and not another. I should have asked for a refund, but it was months after I bought them to try them on, my own fault. I'll probably donate them to charity, and have decided to buy instead the Bates GX-8 tactical boot http://www.amazon.com/Bates-GTX-Side-Combat-Black/dp/B000HV7J06/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406852722&sr=8-1&keywords=bates+gx8+goretex with a concrete-type curved heel and a zipper to get your foot into the shoe easier without completely unlacing the boot, and a Gore-Tex lining to keep the moisture from your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look and feel , my feet love these boots ., August 15, 2013
These boots not only look stylish , but they are very comfortable to , that's a plus . I highly recommend these boots .

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing Timberland boots for years., February 11, 2013
Timberland boots are always in my closet and my favorite go to boot. Always comfortable, never needs to be broke in. I always buy them 1/2 size larger than my normal shoe size so I have room for winter socks (I usually wear tow pair). Feet stay warm and dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit somewhat large, June 2, 2014
Fitted somewhat large but there Timberland, warm and and comfortable nice, nice comfortable and warm the only thiing is they were not waterproof

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Fan of this Timberland boot, December 31, 2013
KEVIN JONES (NORTH CAROLINA, USA) - See all my reviews
Boots are cheap hence the price.. I recommend Timberland Field Boot Helcor or Scuff Proof. This boot is just simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic quality boot!, December 25, 2014
Ordered from OutdoorEquipped. The product arrived ahead of schedule and exactly as advertised! I would definitely use OutdoorEquipped again!! As for the boot, I ordered for my son. Apparently this boot is what high schools guys are wearing these days in the fall and winter. He says that the boot fit true to size and is pretty comfortable to wear all day. Plus they look good. I would recommend them. These are not the steel toed boots though. More of a fashion and function than hardcore use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, but runs a little large, July 8, 2014
Love the boot, but had to return them for a half size smaller. Would definitely order them again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›