Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 7, 2011
After the 37th snowstorm this year, my old boots were no longer cutting it in the Boston slime in every street. I had been interested in getting the traditional LL Bean boot, but it had been out of stock all winter. So when I saw these on sale, I decided to give it a shot.

These boots are very comfortable and surprisingly warm. They don't appear to have a lot of insulation but somehow maintain the warmth inside better than other boots with gore-tex and heavy padding. The material on the outside is very slick looking, and the roughed up texture is pleasant to look at. They are adequately waterproof, being able to stand up to a hike through the snow, but I don't advise spending too long hanging out in water. Unlike some other boots, the tongue is not attached the entire way up the boot, so liquid can leak in after about 4 inches.

Keep in mind though, they run VERY large. Order a full size below your normal shoe, and even then, thick socks may come in handy. But with that one quibble, a hearty recommendation!
on December 17, 2012
I purchased these boots for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift. I just received them today and they are fake imitation timberlands, there not the real ones. The bottom of the sole looks glued together and they came with tons of scuff marks all over them. I can't believe they would even send these to me. The texture of the boots is very rough and feels like sand paper. Buyers beware of the low price, you're not getting real timberland boots!! I will be returning these ASAP and now I don't have a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. :( I'm very upset about this.
on August 20, 2012
I wear Timberlands year-round, and this version of the boot cuts corners. The pair I wore before these has taken much abuse but is still waterproof after two years of wear. This boot however I've only worn for 2 months and in several places the sole is separating from the upper of the shoe. The first issue I had with the shoe was the orange inside stained my socks. The shoelaces are also cheaper and come apart. I'm buying a quality pair of Timberlands to replace these boots. Spend the extra $10-$20 and get the real thing, this product fails.
44 comments|18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2013
Every time I buy Timberland the quality gets worse. Cheap materials, the premium boots are not the same premium boots I bought two years ago! One on the boots was made wrong and would not lace up properly - yet they were inspected and passed by the inspector. I returned them for my money. Now, Im looking for better quality(CAT), something that will last. My recommendation. Don't buy - you'll return them.
on January 10, 2012
Great Looking boots, but the leather is very stiff and and was uncomfortable for my husband. We did return them.
on September 2, 2015
Beautiful boots. I bought these after reading all the reviews about how these are fake boots and how they feel like sandpaper and I can honestly say ignore everything you read. I usually wear size 9 shoes but I bought these in size 8 knowing they run big and they are a perfect fit. They are a beautiful pair of boots (I got them in Navy Waterbuck color) and the leather is real leather and feels like real high quality leather. Have only worn them a day so can't say much about how long they will last but I have other timbs that I still wear regularly from 2 years ago and they pretty much look new. It does not feel like sandpaper on the outside and they are not fake, Timberland makes these boots. The box it came in along with the tag that all new Timberlands come with on one boot are exactly like the ones at the malls. I honestly have no idea what people are complaining about, these are high quality boots (as they should be for $150) and they are my new favorite shoes.
on November 27, 2015
These boots are falling apart after 6 months of use. I also only walk in them, They get used, but not abused by any means. The leather outer looks very creased and poor. The sole is already flat in most places. On the inside: see the pictures, the leather has worn through, a metal bar thing is rusty and the cheap cardboard stuff under the soles is completely wasting away.

they looked great in the beginning, and they are comfortable, but these boots just don`t hold up. For the price I was really expecting more than 6 months of use.
review image review image review image
on December 29, 2013
Purchased these to travel back east for the holidays where there is snow on the ground, and temperatures are in the 20's. These did the trick and look very stylish under a pair of jeans.
This is my 5th pair of Timberland boots and I've never been disappointed.
on February 26, 2011
The boot is nice and warm but like all shoes or boots you have to break them in. You can do that by lacing up except the top two and tie not to tight and not to loose. It took me about 8 wares before I broke them in.
on March 7, 2012
I purchased this item, but had to return it. The classic Timberland Mens 6 inch premium boot in wheat/nubuck leather is style # 10061. You can also see it on Timberland's website. The boot that was sent to me by Amazon is a different leather, and different style #. The different version on Amazon feels like sandpaper, whereas the Timberland style 10061 feels more like suede. Style 10061 has better padding inside and is made in the Dominican Republic. The Amazon version is made in China. Amazon's website shows a photo of the #10061/suede style on its website, but that is not what you get. I called Timberland, and Timberland said they don't sell the sandpaper style I received from Amazon, although it is made by Timberland.