5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe
Purchased for my husband for work. He walks a good amount in a day and needed a comfortable shoe. He likes them and said they were comfortable right away. They run slightly bigger than his last pair of Timberlands, but not enough to exchange for a different size.
Published 9 months ago by RMC

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes
It's kind of large to me but still wearable. Get it at a good price and the in sole feel comfortable.
Published 7 months ago by Mykhoh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, November 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Lightweight, July 29, 2014
Seph (Muncie, IN USA) - See all my reviews
There were comfortable straight from the box and weren't as heavy as my previous pair of Timberlands, a 5 year old Oxford who's name escapes me. I wear 11 in Nike, but take 10D in Timberland. The fit was slightly more narrow than my last pair of Timberland shoes, but still fit nicely. I would consider my foot to be slightly wide, so I'd say they are true to width.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my style, June 5, 2014
The shoes are okay for the price but not very comfortable. I don't like the look or the fit. I will be returning.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the $60, wait until $40, June 3, 2014
I always wear a 13, but easily could have ordered a 12. Not as nice as pictures. Haven't used shoes yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable, May 8, 2014
However, they don't fit as securely as other Timberland dress shoes I have purchased. Actually that is what I was looking for, but settled for these as second choice.

Many thanks for the service. Delivery was prompt and appreciated.

F. Desmarais

5.0 out of 5 stars fashionable shoes, April 29, 2014
i like timberland's design, this shoes is very good, i like it, by the way this weight is very light because the material of midsole is EVA

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby Loves, April 8, 2014
These are great and just what he needed to replace the ones falling apart. The shoes run a bit big I purchased a 10.5, so I should have purchased the 10s. They look great with his Dockers and Jeans. He has a business casual office. Great shoe, won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, March 31, 2014
These arrived at work today and as they are for work I have been wearing around the office for the last few hours and they already feel broken in! Very good cushioning and they look great. My first Timberlands but not my last for sure :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 21, 2014
Great comfortable shoes. Great for walking, well made and fit good, however I hve long toe, I exchange with 1/2 size bigger I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes., January 17, 2014
I've worn them twice and I couldn't ask for a more comfortable shoe. I walked for quite a few miles the first time I wore them and they were amazing - I may as well have had them for months because that's how comfortable they were.

Timberland Men's Richmont MT Oxford