Published 3 months ago by kp

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
okay
Published 5 months ago by McHale

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, feels comfortable, not to big and clunky but still warm., November 11, 2014
Keeps water out and keeps my feet warm. Only minor thing is that one of the laces holders popped off while I was changing the laces from bright blue to dark blue that was included in the box. Other then that great quality so far! Timberlands are known for that and these look great and not out of place in a city like the bigger brown ones. Feel as snug as my sneakers and not a bother while at work or in class.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ones, March 2, 2014
I had timberland boots size 11. So I ordered the same size expecting it to fix perfect. What I can say is that these boots are very comfortable and light weight, but they look and feel BIG!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good winter shoe, February 17, 2014
I brought them as a gift for a family member. He loves them. The sport boot has good traction and his feet stay warm. We live in the Chicago land area and this winter is brutal so having a good boot is important.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, February 15, 2014
I could walk around all day in these boots! They feel more like sneakers then boots. I highly recommend these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are the best boots I ever purchased, October 17, 2014
These boots are the best boots I ever purchased. They are so light that it is like a pair high top tennis shoes. I am always asked were did you get them? They are cool looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots!, February 27, 2014
I bought these because of the way the treads on the heel reminded me of shark teeth. I've slipped and fallen on ice twice in the month of February 2014 and I needed a boot that would help me overcome my fear of falling a third time. My knees can't take anymore punishment! Well, I haven't had the chance to wear these in heavy snow or ice conditions yet, but I'm writing this reveiw anyway because I want people to know how light weight and comfortable these boots are. Another nice surprise is that they came with two sets of laces. One was blue like the laces in the picture. The second pair of laces are black with nearly invisible blue threading. I opted for lacing up with the black set and the shoes are a little more subtle, which Iike. I'd buy a second pair in another color in a heart beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 23, 2015
Excellent. Wish they came in other colors

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 5, 2014
Awesome product, price and quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son likes those boots very much!, November 19, 2014
My son likes those boots very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars good boots, January 6, 2015
Good boots happy with the purchase