4.0 out of 5 stars Timberland 6inch premium-Black nubuck
Classic boot. Classic color. Great price. Have been wearing Timberlands since the late 90's. These boots do run large, so size down half.
Published 13 months ago by Leski

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in condition of boots when recieved
the left boot had a large scratch across the toe, unable to polish it out but boots are still usable.
Published 5 months ago by gary R haneline

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Timberland 6inch premium-Black nubuck, September 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Timbs!, January 5, 2011
I've always liked how Timberland boots feel. They are sturdy and soft at the same time. Ideal for any weather condition. I broke mine out to the blizzard in New York and it handled the snow and slush that followed after beautifully. I would recommend these to anybody looking for an all condition pair of shoes.

Keep in mind nubuck can get scratches easily, but it is so beautiful to look at. The black leather is also a nice choice because it can look classy. I've tried wearing it with a dress shirt and it works well, especially when you need to walk in snow!

Don't think twice when buying these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Order one size smaller. . ., September 23, 2013
I wear a 13 normally, and these boots fit a bit loosely. A size 12 would probably be perfect for me. As for the aspects of the boot, everything was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, February 12, 2010
these are great boots! They are durable and
comfortable. Not too heavy on your feet either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland, Always great quality, December 28, 2010
I purchased these boots for my youngest son as a Christmas present. I bought my first pair of Timberland boots for my oldest son about 15 years ago. The quality was great then and continues to be great now. It's great to see that unlike some manufactures, Timberland has not cut corners.

Just be aware that Timberland's run just a little larger than some boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars My New shoes, August 26, 2014
Robert "Bstone18" (Chester, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
About two years ago I decided to stop buying sneakers and I bought a pair of Timberlands and made them my one and only item I would put on my feet. I bought these and I have loved them from the first day I got them. They fit well. The only problem I had is the strings will give out over time But I think I am hard on strings. I just bought some new ones with out a problem. I think it should be time for a new pair very soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in condition of boots when recieved, May 16, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I felt like it was a return Item, March 23, 2014
The only reason I gave three stars is because When i got the shoes, i felt like someone wore it and they returned it. It Didn't look like new product when i opened the Box. I received the shoes the same day My club is doing a fashion that was the only reason why i bought else I would have returned it. The shoes are very nice and very comfortable. I will recommend it and its worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, February 27, 2014
These Shoes are great. You have to wipe them because they can get dusty but it feels great and it has great grip on ice

4.0 out of 5 stars I think they look kinda grey, February 14, 2014
Good quality. wanted a pair to wear with black jeans. need to be broken in. arrived 3 days ago. girlfriend loves em.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›