Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timberland Pro Men's Titan 6" Coffee Soft-Toe Boot
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 29, 2012
Truly the most comfortable work boots and Ive tried them all! It has good ankle support and at the same time its very flexible for working on roofs and ladders. The sole grips well and is very durable. There is always a trade off though. If you get a boot that can last 5 years it WILL NOT be comfortable. If you work full time in this boot it will last a year or two depending on what your doing. To me it is WELL worth it even if i do have to replace them every year to year and a half. If it last ONLY one year thats 26 cents a day for amazing "on your feet all day" comfort in any work situation.
on February 27, 2009
I am on my second pair of these boots. I feel more comfortable in these boots than I do in my tennis shoes. I wear them on average at least 5 days a week and they hold up well. I would recommend these boots to anybody.
on March 4, 2009
Nicely made, light, and very comfy for well used feet !
East off, easy on. No need to pull laces from eyes to loosen and slip off.
Size is correct....that is a rare thing these days. High quality laces that stayed tied all day!!! Well worth the price.
John from Maine
on September 29, 2011
I work as a land surveyor and these are my favorites. They only last about a year (daily field use) but they are the most comfortable for my feet. This is my fourth pair in four years and i will probably continue to purchase a new pair yearly. They look great too (but their best attribute is comfort...top notch)!
Bought these for my husband in black size 14W and they are great. I bought them in March 2010 and it is now late August and they are holding up perfectly and still comfortable as ever. He works in construction at least 8 hrs a day and usually 6-7 days a week. No complaints at all about these boots. Very durable. Well worth the money, but the price was aactually really low when I bought them so they were a really good deal. They fit well in every way, even for a wide foot.

I read other reviewers complaints about the boot quality, falling apart, holes etc .. You have to read the product description very very well. Some of the sellers are selling seconds and it does say so in their ad.

Hubby has been wearing Timberland Pro for years and has never had a boot fall apart in a short time period. They always last at least a year or two and that is with heavy use. They could probably have been worn even longer, but really how long do you want to wear the same old stinky sweatty pair of work boots?? He works hard for his money and he should have nice new boots to do so in :)
on February 4, 2014
Before I had amazon prime I had to purchase this boot in the local store and the price was around $130 maybe more. So I went with a Schmidt boot from Tractor Supply for about $80 sometimes less if you get them around Christmas for about $70. Both are a perfect fit right out of the box. Schmidt changed the boot into this horrible piece of junk with a synthetic coating that stinks and a scrap of paper comes in the box that says it contains a chemical (the smelly coating) known to cause cancer. So yea I did not buy it after purchasing 3 pairs in the last few years. Boom look this awesome Timberland boot up on Amazon and got the 9.5 W for $102 prime shipping. Now with Amazon I would recommend that everyone buy this boot. I have been to the local stores to try on every type of boot and nothing comes close to this boot. People don't think of Timberland when buying a work boot. They need to stop buying boots that feel like a block of concrete chaffing and just uncomfortable as can be. I went into this guys store a few years back he is old school but he has a lot of trusted name brands in there. I asked him if he had this boot. He said "Timberland ain't no work boot boy" I laughed a little and looked around bought some winter Carhartt overalls. Old school gotta get new school and consider this boot. You will never buy a different boot. The titanium toe is the same as far as comfort I just don't need it now so I went soft toe.
on February 8, 2014
I needed some boots that are not heavy but not hiking boots there are rocks and gravel on my work site.these boots are exactly what I was looking for. They turned out to be a lot more comfortable than I thought. Amazingly no break in period was needed. I was thinking I might need to the next size up to make sure, but there was no need they fit perfectly. I would definitely get another pair so far.
on July 30, 2015
These are my everyday Work boots. Over the years I have worn many different brands and styles of boots. I have even tried 2 other styles of the Timberlands. (Steel toe and the ones with the heavier sole) These are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn, and as such I have been through 7 or 8 pairs over the last few years . The only thing bad about them is that, as I wear them all day everyday, they have a pretty short lifespan. They are very soft and become stretched out after about 6 months. Maybe that is the trade off.? Comfort traded for longevity. Anyway, if you are just looking for comfy boots, to kick around town or boots for hiking or traveling, they are awesome. If you need workbooks, they are still pretty great, but expect to replace them regularly.
on April 8, 2011
LIGHT,COMFORTABLE,DURABLE,FIT WELL AND RESONABLY PRICED. I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE SOLES CRACKING ON THE FIRST PAIR I BOUGHT, BUT THE COMPANY STOOD BY THIER PRODUCT AND REPLACED THEM, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I AM CURRENTLY WEARING THAT PAIR AND AM HAVING NO PROBLEMS.
on March 20, 2012
I bought these for my husband since he works as a plumber on a commercial job and on his feet for 10 hours a day. Finding comfortable boots can be a real challenge. Since "steel toes" weren't requied in his position, we thought to try these. Right out of the box very comfortable and good support. Shall see how they hold up for the long term. Also thought Timberland's 30 day money back comfort guarantee made it a "no brainer" for trying these out. What was there to lose.