Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 19, 2013
Was a bit tight when I put them on this morning but the leather soon broke in after a couple of hours of walking around. They are extremely comfortable and look great. Another great Timberland pair of shoes.
on December 21, 2013
I was looking for some black, weatherproof, slip-on work boots. These Timberlands looked to fit the bill and were especially attractive at a price of only $85. I usually wear a size 10, but found that the 9.5 fit better in the length. However, the boots were too loose in the ankles so I sent them back for a refund. In addition, I was disappointed by the rubbery and cheap appearance of the leather. So, I ended up buying some Blundstones for $200 and the fit, feel, and appearance are fantastic.

Work boots for $85 seems like a really good deal. Keep in mind, however, that there is often a good reason why there is a big difference in price between similar products. If these Timberlands happen to fit your feet and ankles and you don't mind the cheaper leather and structure, then I think this is a good option. Otherwise, I suggest spending a little more and getting something that will likely work and look a little better.
on October 30, 2013
I really like these. Fit great in EE width for me. They have that really nice, oiled finish. Great with jeans, as they're a little casual. I might even see about getting the black.
on February 13, 2015
Originally I gave these a 5 star rating... Gonna have to knock off a few, I just can't get the boots to get comfortable. I have a few pairs of Chelsea boots, and I love the LOOK of these, but by the end of the day, my feet are killing me! I'm trying to stay fair while rating these boots. I have Blundstones (can't be beat, but expensive). I have Clarkes (very stylish, and very well made). I also have Timberland Pros for work (indestructible)... I just can't get these right... I've tried thin liners, Gel liners, etc... Nothing has helped. Just not a boot made for long term wear, or long periods of standing. Nope, can't get thru a day with these boots on. Dropped them off in the Goodwill box... WORST BOOTS EVER.
on December 11, 2013
I like the way these boots look and I am trying everything I can to love them. but the leather is very rough on the inside and is taking a while to break in. the out side of the boot looks very nice they do fit good but wide just doesn't seem like wide ( but I do have a very wide foot ) I do wear them and they do fell fine through out the day but I think that one of the boots are a little smaller then the other cause the right is tighter then the rest they are comfy thought once you get past the rough leather inside. I buy nothing but timberland boots for work so I know they can make a great boot. but this one is not there best
on December 30, 2013
A design that dates back to Victorian times! This is a great boot from Timberland,no complaints here. Very good construction a very good value for the price. At 9 and a half I had no problem with the sizing. Keep in mind in most cases boots require a breaking in period. Like a bronco the effort is worth it, excellent boot to knock around in. I also ordered the Mount Washington, more expensive I wonder how they'll differ,expecting the same fine quality plus. It's a shame that their not made in the states. Rock on!!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2015
Bought a pair of these at Nordstrom's at my wife's urging. They are great thus I bought a second pair, something I have never done before with any pair of shoes. They are Timberlands but feel like a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes or boots and thats saying something.
on April 1, 2015
Looked for these very specific Timberland's locally and only one store carried them, Nordstrom's. After visiting they stopped carrying them at the store and only had them online, so I took a gamble in hoping they would fit correctly.

The nice people in Amazon who do all their reviews were very insightful and in the end I took a gamble and hoped they fit well.

The boots fit well and are easy to put on. No more laces for me and had them for about a week now. Leather is just slightly stiff but very comfortable. Hopefully they last and so far very happy with my purchase.
on July 19, 2015
I bought these new from Nordstrom's & loved them, then they were stolen. So I bought a pair from here to replace them. Unfortunately, the boots they sent have clearly been used as the leather looks worn, so I'm giving them 3 stars.

On a side note, the boots are comfortable and look good, but I don't recommend them for walking very long distances; they're not hiking boots.
on November 28, 2013
Great looking boot is comfortable. It's not lined so likely not to be worn outside during cold winter. Waterproof them before going out in wet weather. Look great with jeans or more dressed up.