Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timberland Men's Venetian Driving Moccasin
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 9, 2013
At first I had to pause a week due to blisters. I may have growing feet, the last pair of shoes at 10.5 were too small too. These I put in shoe stretchers to little avail, then I literally poured water in the shoes until it seeped out the seams. Then I ran the exterior under water, and then put in shoe stretchers overnight and every few nights sense. ow when I put them on they are tight but it loosens up within a few minutes.. This worked and I do love them. They are comfortable and with my beginning knee issues it helps on the impact to my knees. These are very comfortable and the price was about half comparable shoes. They are also quite stylish and I found these looking for "driving shoes". Pay attention to the soles, to be sure you like them. They are diferent.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
Great product, is a high quality shoe materials, left me super good zise 11 are considering me than other brands were a little tight, are super comfortable, they are definitely good shoes, recommended.
on September 3, 2012
All my life I have worn Timberland's boat shoes, and have always been amazed at their longevity, even when I was kid at school. Timberland shoes seemed to be indestructible. These shoes, after about a month of ownership completely changed their color, and not in a uniform way; they have areas darker than others. After about three months, these shoes became full of scratches and started expanding so they now do not fit properly. The sole is very thin, thus allowing the leather on the lower portion of the shoe to become in contact with the floor, terribly scratching the leather around the sole of the shoe. I am totally disappointed at Timberland.
on December 17, 2013
Everything on the outside of this shoe is just fine; the leather is a nice color, nice finish - not too shiny, not too soft, but just right... but on the inside... there's absolutely no support whatsoever. The insole is completely flat, looks identical to $.99 inserts, and feels about the same.
I took the size directly off of my other TImberland driving mocs that I absolutely adore - 10.5M, but somehow, this new one feels at least a half size too small; I struggled to get my bare (no sock) foot into it, and then it was tight.
I'm going to have to return them.
So, if you care about comfort, look for a different pair. If uncomfortable is OK, bump up a size.
on April 11, 2014
These shoes look great but the fit is a little weird. It fits well in the toe area but in the heel it is loose. It might just be the shape of my foot but all and all it is a great loafer and very comfortable.
on October 2, 2013
They are good and comfortable they recommend.Timberland Men's Venetian Driving Moccasin,Brunished Brown,7 M US.Very good.Fit as expected.Very nice.Timberland Men's Venetian Driving Moccasin,Brunished Brown,7 M US
on August 16, 2013
The confindence this shoe brings out in you, is beyond anything you can imagine. From the design to the color and the comfort you feel, every single dollar you spent was worth it. I absolutely love it
on October 2, 2013
Really tight fit and they have caused a bad blister on both of my heels. I have continued to wear them hoping they will stretch like most driving shoes but it is taking too long and my heels continue to suffer
on January 5, 2014
My husband bought this shoe to replace the same product several years old. It took a while to break them in, but once they softened up, they became just as comfortable as the old ones.
on September 3, 2013
It's the same as seen in the picture. Arrived early and love it. I'm very happy I had it at this price.