5.0 out of 5 stars faovrite work boots at a good price
Published on March 24, 2011 by MattM (me mums says i'ma genius)

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good
Published on July 14, 2012 by javier

4.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Pro Men's Wedge Sole 6" Boot, April 3, 2011
good overall boot: leather and workmanship is high-quality; fit is a bit wide; don't buy the steel toe unless you really need it for work: it makes the boot heavy, bulky and look a bit thick

5.0 out of 5 stars faovrite work boots at a good price, March 24, 2011
This review is from: Timberland Pro Men's Wedge Sole 6" Boot (Apparel)
I got a pair of dickies steelworker boots about 6 months before I got these which the sole wore out in really quickly. These boots are really comfortable, and the sole is taking better wear then the dickies boots did. As one of the other reviewers noted there is some movement room in the arch area, I can't say I noticed till he mentioned it. Again, these boots are awesome to walk around in all day and are evenly worn on the soles. Haven't really been able to truely test the steel toes, but they have held the up bottom of a 46" tube tv, while I was re-adjusting my fingers to lift the beast for a friend. Not sure if timberland will resole them eventually like redwing does, but I believe red-wing charges around $80 just for that so i'd rather just buy a new pair these every year or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 23, 2011
Timberland makes not only a cool name brand product, they make a great product! I only mention that because my son was recently promoted to the meat department, needed something warm and durable but wouldn't be seen in...? He also has a small mens foot size, Timberland carries his size. It's a great sturdy boot, keeps his feet warm, fit him well and there didn't seem to be a break in period

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots, March 23, 2011
These are my third pair of timberland pro boots and I like these the best. I work long hours and thanks to these boots my feet don't hurt at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Overall Boot, December 16, 2013
I work in the scrap industry, and this boot is excellent all around. Only star I'm knocking off is the weight. Compared to the non-steel toe version, these things pick up a ton of weight for having just a steel toe.

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Timberland Pro Men's Wedge Sole 6" Boot (Apparel)
im disappointed on the quality and workmanship of the product im in construction , please if your an ironworker ( Brother ) stay away from these boots , within the first week i had an achillis tendon tear on left leg , they run large size, i continue to work that day but i blame the boot , i swore i was not going to wear them anymore , but i felt bad because so new, well i continued to work even thru the injury and it has been 2 months now still healing , and the boots are just falling apart from everywhere in the stiching ,sole reminds me a nail went right thru and entered pierce me a little bit, well just to poor, poor , i guess people just dont take any pride in their work... i guess i'll just stick with die hards from sears, only thing is they too dont make them as good as they use to..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, November 29, 2010
My regular shoe size is 10.5 and I got a 10.5 D(M) for this pair of pro's. There's a bit of open space near the heel but I'm starting to get used to it. I think this pair of boots is quite stylish and they works well with your jeans. It's also very comfortable as well. Overall, good purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars sent wrong ones, April 27, 2011
I ordered these without steel toes but they came in with steel toes. I verified that I had placed the order correctly both before and after receiving the boots. I ended up returning them and ordering some Dunham boots from Shoebuy

Timberland Pro Men's Wedge Sole 6" Boot