4.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em
If you have a really wide foot then these aren't for you. I knew this when I ordered these and to my happiness these shoes seem to be a bit more generous across the hoof than Timberlands usually are. In fact these shoes are damned near perfect. I have two minor gripes which can be easily fixed by the folks at Timberland.

The heel bed is very rigid and could do...
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible soles
Published 5 months ago by S. R. Kimball

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, December 10, 2012

The heel bed is very rigid and could do with a little more cushioning, and the speed lacing 'hooks' could do with being a bit more rounded. The edges are pretty hard on the laces.

These get a 4.5 from me. Love 'em.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good..., April 28, 2013
I can't find anything wrong with these boots yet. They fit good, they look good, they're waterproof and they are the quality I've come to expect from Timberland.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., December 26, 2012
Amazon Customer (Ecuador, South America) - See all my reviews
Extremelly comfortable, but it's a bit bigger than actual size. Not quite big enough to be an issue, I think if i order, half a size smaller it would be to small. So thats why the 4 stars and not the 5. Would i recomend? YES.

5.0 out of 5 stars McLovin the Timberland brand, Big Time., March 3, 2013
These shoes are fantastic. Just holding them in your hand you KNOW your money was well spent. The materials, design, and construction all come together. The brand Rockport took an Amazon review-beating on a shoe of theirs I was also looking at; Rockport out sourced their construction to Vietnam and the results were a disaster. Not so Timberland. Its not just about the money- its the good feeling you get from owning a quality product, no matter how much or little it costs, whether its t-shirts, tube socks, whatever!
When it comes to shoes, and in particular shoes of this type, I feel my work is done and I can rely on the Timberland brand. Its great to see the results of intelligence at work in all aspects of something you buy and wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible soles, February 20, 2014
I bought these because I thought they looked like a classier version of the Timberland Chocora, which I have and love. The Whiteledge is very similar, and very nice, EXCEPT for the soles...they are a very hard, plasticky rubber compound that gives almost no traction on wet surfaces. Now there could have been different production runs of these, I don't know, so maybe some are better than others, but mine were terrible. I would recommend the Chocoras, however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Great, December 24, 2013
The boots were exactly as described - including the color. They are as comfortable to wear as sneakers. Have not had the chance yet to try them in snow. However, I have no doubt that they will work just as well. I would highly recommend these to anyone who's looking for a nice looking and comfortable pair of boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, January 2, 2013
These boots are nice, good looking, nice fit, and the model is the same than the picture, these boots work nice for trekking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 26, 2012
Ann F. Wyrough (Rochester, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
My husband's feet were really bothering him at work. These Timberlands put an end to the discomfort. They are worth every penny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, July 15, 2014
My only concern is, and this has happened in the past, that they will become stained and generally dirty in a short period of time. Though certainly constructed well enough to be a good work boot I bought them because I like the look and plan to wear them in many environments other than a job site.
Very nice boots!