5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots
Published 23 months ago by monsuki

3.0 out of 5 stars Timberland women's mount holly faux fur knee high boot
I cannot complain about the quality of the boot, and the seller delivered the boots on time. However, the box the boots came in was torn along the entire bottom of the box. As for the boots I wear a 9 and ordered a 10. The right boot was more narrow than the left boot, and was cutting off the circulation in my foot. I have returned the boots and exchanged them for other...
Published 16 months ago by otterific

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, February 3, 2013
Got these boots to walk my dogs in rainy Seattle weather. I wanted something cute and lighter than my North Face snow boots. Very comfortable right away, there was no break in time needed. Plenty of room in the foot bed, I tend to have slightly wide feet. Very light, I was also looking at some Sorels and these were by far way lighter and less clunky. Plus they look super cute on and are sooo warm and cozy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware! These boots run very narrow!, February 14, 2013
My foot is average width. These boots fit very tight for whatever reason. Never had this issue with any other Timberland boots. They are waterproof and very warm. I've stepped in puddles of slushy snow and my feet remained dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, practical, cute, and stable, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Timberland Women's Mount Holly Faux Fur Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I bought these boots for my annual Christmas trip to Sweden - and these are doing the job! They're practical (duck boots are often ugly, but are a must for the traction and waterproof protection), but the design and color makes them stand out. I was nervous about the faux fur because I often think that it's tacky, but they keep the snow OUT and warmth IN. I have a pair of "fashion" Timberland boots, and the sizing is the same - I order a half-size up to account for thick socks. These are definitely comfortable (walking around the city in them all day hasn't given me any problems yet), and they keep my feet and legs warm and dry, even when trudging through almost a foot of snow. Tested and proven! These are great for the snow and slush, and they look great with jeans and with skirts and tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them..., January 24, 2014
Warm, water proof and high enough to protect you from the snow.
Like the color as well, Beige/Cream color with Brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, January 14, 2014
Susan J Bilicki (GASPORT, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
Love these boots ! They run small.I can't wear heavy socks in them so I wear light weight socks and my feet still stay warm in them.I usually wear a size seven.I think a seven and a half would have been perfect.Other than that I'm very happy with them.They do have an insert you can remove which I did try once but put it back in because the boot just felt better with the gel /shearling insert in.Would have returned for a bigger size but they didn't one.Must be an old style as the new ones are not plaid and I just loved the look of the brown plaid.These are a great boot and will definitely buy another pair from them when needed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two star, January 13, 2014
boots size does not correspond to that indicated on the label, is much smaller.
Everything else is excellent, color and design

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend to purchase this product, January 2, 2014
I like this product still, I recommend to purchase.The price is too in keeping with.I will still purchase the product of this store later on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots!, December 29, 2013
I purchased these boots for my wife, who currently resides in Russia. She was needing boots that would allow her to negotiate through the snow, and even more so, the icy conditions that often exist there. She claims that they do quite well, although icy conditions are what they are....still a bit slippery. They do help though, and they are very, very warm in below zero weather. She walks approximately six miles a day (back and forth to work), and she states they are very comfortable.

Would highly recommend these boots if you live in an area that harbors extreme weather conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, December 28, 2013
Warm, excellent quality, great fit and style I have worn these daily and do all my outside work and farm work in them, they clean up amazingly. I love the colour and I would most definitely purchase another pair of this style. Already got some different Timberland knee high for going out for best as these have proved far better than any outdoor boots I have owned previously they have stood up to all the daily dirt thrown at them including snow. They were also a great price! I am a huge fan of Timberland boots now!

5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots!!, November 22, 2013
these boots are very comfortable and keep my feet warm all the time they're just right for my feet no complaints from me ...ill be getting another pair soon so i wont keep wearing these

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›