5.0 out of 5 stars So warm and fuzzy, February 17, 2013
Jessika (Near the beach) - See all my reviews
Wore these camping in -20 below weather and my feet stayed warm and toasty.
Very nice and great quality. Strongly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Stylish, March 8, 2013
These boots are stylish, warm and very comfortable and keeps your feet warm even during winter walks in the snow, very good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, February 27, 2013
T. M. Faulk "Bx Gal" (Bronx, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This is a comfortable, warm boot for the harsh winter weather. It really is waterproof and I would recommend this boot to anyone looking for something to keep their feet dry and toasty!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, warm, and just what I ordered!, February 9, 2013
I love my boots! I have enough room in them to wear heavy winter socks and they are wide enough to wear them with my jeans. I haven't had a chance to wear them in the cold and snow due to unseasonably warm weather, but will update my review when I am able to do just that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!!, February 5, 2013
sandy (st. louis, usa) - See all my reviews
They're comfortable, warm and stylish. They came right on time, it's like it's Christmas all over. My first pair of Timberland boots. I will look for them more often. So, happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots Ever !!!, January 27, 2013
I am living in Germany and have been trying to get used to the cold. This is my first pair of snow boots. I lived in Florida for seven years. Not only are they fashionable but very warm and comfortable. One of my best purchases yet and they look great with skinny jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best winter weather boot, January 26, 2013
I had the opportunity to wear these boots all day! at least twelve hours. The fit is perfect with one pair of socks. My feet remained dry and comfortable, as I was in and out frequently. At the end of the day my feet were not tired and I thought Timberland made shoes and boots just for me. I love this boot, it is sturdy, well constructed, high quality materials I believe the boot will last a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boot, December 6, 2012
these boots are very lite and comfortable, they are not bulky like some boots, i wear them every day for my job and im thinking of getting another pair in another color

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, November 27, 2013
Love these. Got two pair. Perfect height. You don't have to be a 6' woman to look good in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are perfect!, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Timberland Women's Mount Holly Tall Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I got these just in time. The weather where I live is rainy and cold and this boot keeps me from feeling all of it. It's so nice and warm inside and my feet stay dry! They have felt a little slippery, but I think that will go away with more wear. I've also gotten many compliments! These boots are perfect with jeans and a Colombian fleece, or something outdoorsy. I believe I bought a half size up and it fits great.