5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Published on April 25, 2010 by Glenn Campbell Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good durability...fit okay
Published 22 months ago by Christi

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 25, 2010
I have been trying every 6" boot on the market and these are by far the best I've used. I walk for a living (mailman) so I really give my shoes and boots a workout. Break in is fast (usually takes weeks to get a pair comfortable to wear) these are comfortable within the third or forth wearing. They provide excellent ankle support, removable inner sole is great and the soles are very slip resistant. I rotate wearing with 2 pairs in order to give them a chance to totally dry out between wearings. I now own 4 pairs of these boots....don't know about wear on soles yet, but I suspect 4 pair will get me through 1 year. That's about normal for the miles I put on my shoes at work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Work Boot, November 12, 2010
These boots are great for work. The only problem is if you work around ice they tend to slide more than other work boots. My last pair of work boots I could walk on ice without slipping, but the TimPro's aren't up to the task.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good durability...fit okay, January 14, 2013
Good durable boot for work. Boot tends to run big so you may want to order a half size smaller than normal. The fit seems to be tighter on the sides and larger at the toe portion. I work in a auto shop with alot of fluids, oil and grease and the sole is not slip resistant like the last boots I owned. I will wear them because they are a pretty good boot but will probably not order them again because of the fit and slip resistance of the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Pro are simply the best, January 26, 2011
pepper45322 (Union, oh United States) - See all my reviews
The boot fits like a glove and is very comfortable. I would get a half size larger because the toe does not give much. Boot is well made construction and similar to other Pro products like in tan. I love the boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, October 14, 2013
Timberland PRO Men's 26036 Direct Attach 6" Soft Toe Boot,Black, Fits perfect ,excellent boots, good price too..
Thank You so much....

4.0 out of 5 stars Good work boot, July 24, 2013
Lets start out saying that I am hard on shoes! Most of my shoes get holes on the side (maybe I walk a little off?). These boots have held up, although they do look a little worse for wear. They leather does scratch, and once again I do want to state that i am hard on shoes.

This is the only problem I have had so far

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, March 16, 2013
This is a good looking boot. The only thing that was disappionting was that the sole was glued on and not a stitch. The heel was too high to work in everyday standing in a plant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Boots, October 29, 2013
These boots last a long time for me. I work outdoors and the gravel sometime eat the soles of my boots. The heel of boots are not made of foamy stuff. That's a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., February 6, 2010
The best boots around. I own 4 pairs, and these are the only boots I will ever buy. Quick shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are doing the job!, January 7, 2011
I've used these boots in the ice, snow, and slush this winter, and they are doing it for me. My feet are warm, they are not getting wet, and the boots are still looking good. In fact, they look so good, I can wear them at work. Okay, so it's not as if they're dress shoes, but the fact that they're black definitely detracts attention from them.

The boots are also plenty comfortable. They didn't have to be broken in at all - they were good to go right out of the box.

Since these are Timberlands, I expect to have them a good long time. We'll see!

Timberland PRO Men's 26036 Direct Attach 6" Soft Toe Boot