5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
My job requires a laced boot that covers the ankle with a steel toe. Electrical protection is also a real bonus. The boots I have tried before were heavy and difficult to break in. These boots are incredibly light and they were comfortable the first time I tried them on. I have been wearing them now for a month and they just keep getting better.
Published on January 2, 2009 by Power Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Worried
I got these boots for my boyfriend he said there very comfortable but there about 3 weeks old and they look like there a couple years old. He works in a factory and he isnt easy on them for sure but these are work boats there meant to be used as work boots. Im scared there not gonna make it to 3 months the way there wearing out. They look like there will be holes worn...
Published 23 months ago by Irene Sue Voshell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 2, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., June 20, 2010
These are the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever owned. I was a little leary of the safty toe, I've worn boots with steel toes before and they are horrible, but you don't even notice its there. If your on your feet all day and you are required to have boots do yourself a favor and try these out.

5.0 out of 5 stars By Far The Most Comortable Work Boot I've Worn!!!!!, October 20, 2008
F. Cruz "HvacGuy31" (Aberdeen, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
I've tried many work boots,I even tried hiking boots for comfort. Above all else these boots take the cake.They provide all day comfort and are so light weight that It felt like I were wearing sneakers. Give them a try, Timberland even gives you 30 days to try and if they aren't a comfortable work boot just send them to timberland and they'll refund your money. I like them so much I'm on my second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Boot - Stop Looking and Take My Word!, December 28, 2012
You get what you pay for. I have bought the cheapy boots and always regretted it. Those cheapy boots can give you a major backache, medical problems and just plain fall apart. I decided to spend a little bit extra for these boots and I have to say I am now a lifetime customer. I will NEVER buy another brand or style of boot EVER! Why would I? I love these. I work eight plus hours on asphalt and concrete and I have to say when I get home my feet are not fatigued at all. A wet washcloth is all I need to get these things clean. Timberland has a 100% comfort guarantee and stands behind these for a full 30 days no questions asked. Timberland obviously believes in their boot. That means a lot to me. I don't rate these for being waterproof because Timberland never claimed they were waterproof. If I wanted a waterproof boot, I would look for that feature. Knowing that, I am not sure how well these boots would hold up if submerged in mud or puddles, but that is not my application, so I'm good. From experience, I have spent many days in the rain and my feet are nice and warm and stay dry.

As far as style goes, black is the way to go because they go with everything and if you ever need to meet somebody at a restaurant after work they don't look too much like a hardcore construction boot even though they are. I stay away from the brownish/red boot. Just a personal preference.

Based on my type of job and the boots current wear, a pair of these boots will last me about 1 year. I am extremely hard on these boots and often wear them even when I am not at work. They are that comfortable.

Pros: Comfortable All Day Long.
Comfortable right out of the box.
Durable
Look great

Cons: None

My recommendation: Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Pro Titan safety toe boot #26064, February 21, 2011
The boot is lightweight for a leather boot with a safety toe. My husband put in the the green superfeet insoles and immediately loved the fit. He has been wearing them everyday at work for about a month now and still loves them. He says they are the best fitting most comfortable work boots he has ever worn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Good Quality Work Shoe, September 16, 2007
G. L. Koestel (Louisville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
These boots are comfortable, and durable. I just purchased my second pair as I had to leave the 1st at a job site. The boots are comfortable out of the box - no painful break-in. They are relatively lightweight and easy to put on. Provide god ankle support and good cushioning for the heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland PRO Titan Boots, August 1, 2011
I ordered these boots from Australia where I couldn't even try a similar pair on making the buying process a little risky; return postage from here is half the price of the boots. The write up described the comfort factor of the steel toe and that addressed the exact issue I have always had buying safety boots, so I thought I'd risk importing them. It turns out that the toe is wide; comfortably wide enough not to give my feet any friction problems. And the comfort of the whole boot is like they were custom made. So my recommendation of these work boots is 10 out of 10. The best I have tried and I have tried every brand I could in the city where I live.

4.0 out of 5 stars 58 and Pain Free, December 11, 2013
Great boot no break in very comfortable right out of the box extra light weight .Very surprised in the quality of this boot. Down side is for some reason they seem to feel cold when wore outside even in 40 degrees. Its almost as if your barefoot. Never experienced that with any boot before. However if you work inside they are very comfortable and you can easily put in a 12 hour day with no pain.Im 58 work construction and that makes them well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Boots, June 27, 2013
This is my second pair of these boots. They are comfortable and ready to wear right out of the box, no break in required.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort +, October 6, 2012
this is my second pair of Timberlands,the first died a slow quiet death,but, were still comfortable till the end.These boots are work horses, don't try and kill them, you can't,wear them in good health!!!

Timberland PRO Men's 26064 Titan 6" Safety Toe Boot