5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!
We bought these for my husband to wear to work.
I told him to wear them to break them in, but he said the first time he put them on they were comfortable.
He spends all day on his feet, and he hasn't complained once of foot discomfort.
That is worth way more than these boots cost!
We will buy these again when he needs new ones!
Published on May 12, 2011 by Hope Coen

2.0 out of 5 stars Super compfy, true to size. no break in needed
Super compfy, true to size. no break in needed. heavy, your legs will get a workout if you walk much, feels like when I was a kid and had roller skates..

After wearing these for just a few months the back riped out. the leather looked like it just gave way and tore along the stitching. To bad, I really liked these boots..

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!After...
Published on September 29, 2011 by karl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, May 12, 2011
Hope Coen (GUYMON, OK, US) - See all my reviews
We bought these for my husband to wear to work.
That is worth way more than these boots cost!
We will buy these again when he needs new ones!

2.0 out of 5 stars Super compfy, true to size. no break in needed, September 29, 2011

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!After just four months the back on both left and right boots ripped out. first the right one then the left. like the leather rotted out or was perforated from the stitching..Too bad, I really liked these boots..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Safety boat Metguard Steel-Toe Boot for Professional...!!!, December 4, 2011
I bought for I wear to work, comfortable more confidence and no doubt to it...GReAT...!!!

I changed company safety shoes with better model also type without sacrifice regulation/standard.

2.0 out of 5 stars Timberlands could be better, June 16, 2014
I purchased boot November 2013 I only had till June 16 2014 and now they all breaking apart I work construction delivering drywall five days a week I do not think the boot is a good product thanks for looking at my comment

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your work done, May 29, 2013
Best work boot I've ever bought. They have already outlasted my average boot time. There is no tearing or fatigue at the top toe of boot. After a year the heel is still in great shape, this boot looks like it will last me another year. I buy high quality high priced work boots for 8 years and they last me about 6-8 months...These are past a year.

The boot itself is high on your leg, and heavy due to shield covering the laces...Thats why I went with these.

Rugged boots...

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer!, April 6, 2014
I stand on my feet for hours on concrete. These boots are the most comfortable I've had in years! 5 stars definitely!

4.0 out of 5 stars stairs, December 24, 2013
my boots are great but.....(DON'T RUN UP OR DOWN STAIRS) WHOOOOOOO! But the boots are very very very very comfortable!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get these!!, September 1, 2013
These are fantastic boots... extremely comfortable right from the start. The protection and safety level are felt when wearing. They are a little heavy but this just adds to the peace of mind that you are wearing a quality, durable boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As It Gets!, November 23, 2014
I am a structural steel fabricator and welder by trade. These boots Endure the daily abuse of material hitting them, welding, torching, and the many other demands I require from my boots. This is my second pair of these. Last pair lasted nearly 4 years. I recommend these boots to anyone that needs a long lasting durable boot that they depend on to keep them safe on a daily basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the boots they're good boots just a little narrow ..., July 11, 2014
I love the boots they're good boots just a little narrow bit they'll work. It's my fault for not ordering 13e.... All in all a really good pair of boots.

Timberland PRO Men's 53530 8" Metguard Steel-Toe Boot