5.0 out of 5 stars super comfortable
These inserts are extremely comfortable. I use them for work and they make a 12 hour shift feel easy on my feet.
Published 7 months ago by Chad M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to be cut to fit, also a bit thick
These will work well on my Timberland hiking shoes, but not much else. They're a bit too thick and they aren't too different from the Smartwool inserts I currently use, which is to say they're cushy but don't offer any arch support to speak of. I'll probably get my money's worth out of them, but I won't buy them again.
Published 11 months ago by Luke Tan

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to be cut to fit, also a bit thick, September 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfortable, January 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars support and comfort, January 1, 2014
My husband was so excited to get these for a gift. He works in construction management and spends long hours constantly on the move. These insoles provide the support and comfort to keep him on the move painfree day after day.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are not as cushy as the original Timberland insoles., July 22, 2014
I purchased my Timberland Pro Boots around a year ago and they are still going strong even though the insoles have died. I ordered a new pair to get my boots back up to par again. Somethings different with these compared to the originals, these don't have that same cushyness to them, you don't sink down in these when you take a step like the original insoles, they are more of a hard rubbery feel. The arch support isn't there as much as the old insole either. They do look like they will last though, they are very tough looking. I guess I'll have to wait for my boots to finally conk out before I get to enjoy that new Timberland Pro cushyness again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 4, 2014
They make all the difference in the world, makes good shoes great. Would definitely recommend them, a bit on expensive side, but in long run worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are hands down THE BEST INSOLES I HAVE EVER USED AND HAD, August 11, 2014
They are hands down THE BEST INSOLES I HAVE EVER USED AND HAD!! I work offshore on oil & gas platforms, and I'm on my feet all day! Ever since I started using these insoles, my feet don't hurt after work, and I can wear my boots all day IN COMFORT!!! After I trimmed them to fit my boots, it's like I'm wearing sneakers!! They are awesome insoles!! Don't think, just buy!! You won't be disappointed!!

2.0 out of 5 stars They were too large as expected bur difficult to trim ..., July 15, 2014
They were too large as expected bur difficult to trim to fit. Other types I purchased had cut lines to down size witch this style does not so I cut one wrong and had to trash them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome once you cut to fit., July 10, 2014
They weren't the same as what came with my boots and I did have to cut to fit a little, but they are even better then I had hoped! A lot of support and extremely comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Have to cut a little otherwise very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars A very comfortable insert, July 6, 2014
These are very comfortable and really are fatigue resistant. they give my workboots an almost tennis shoe like feel. I had to trim them to fit with a pair of scissors but that was to be expected. The real test for an item like this is durability. I'm wondering how they will feel 6 months from now but so far they are great.

Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole