5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots I have ever owned.
Every time I am in need of a new pair of boots, I buy these. Most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I have a pair that are three years old and are still comfortable.
Published on May 8, 2011 by Robert M. Gamble III

3.0 out of 5 stars timberland pro boots
I've had 2 pair of these boots; and frankly they're just plain uncomfortable. I'm a tool and diemaker so I spend as much as 10 hours a day on my feet, at the end of the day I couldn't wait to get them off.
Published on November 27, 2010 by pchev

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots I have ever owned., May 8, 2011
This review is from: Timberland PRO Men's Direct Attach 6" Steel Toe Boot (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, October 10, 2011
I was looking for boots for the colder and wetter months that are coming. Based on the reviews for the Timberland Pro seemed to be doing the job.
Most boots I have owned needed a couple of weeks of walking before they are really comfortable, no need for that with these. From day one they fitted perfectly and no blisters at all. Good cushioning and my feet dont get too hot on warm days. How they hold up on really cold days I will see in the coming months but I'm confident thats not going to be a problem.
Shipping was extremly quick, I placed my order on a wednesday afternoon and the following friday morning at 11 they were delivered. Thats from the US to Europe (Netherlands)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value....great boot!, May 5, 2010
I work in the construction industry and can, very easily, destroy footwear. These boots make happy feet! I would recommend this item to anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet in a variety of industries.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, Dependable, Comfortable, January 25, 2013
I'll start right off with what I didn't like and kept these from 5 stars so I can go into detail with why I still recommend them above any other boot I've worn. They are on the chunkier side in terms of sheer mass compared to some other steel-toes I've worn. The good thing about a less bulky boot is that you have greater ease moving in them and they feel more natural. There's also an aesthetic argument about the cartoonishness of big boots, however hopefully you're not thinking of steel-toes for the aesthetics. Also, having holes instead of hooks for the top 2 loops is a minor pain. You just have to lace-up every time you put them on.

These boots are exceptionally comfy. They run a bit narrow, but they have excellent support and are tight without cutting off circulation or giving you bruises. I'd chalk this up to the extensive padding. I wore these boots all day the first time I had them and felt better than most good days in my old boots.

The soles for these boots are thick. They'll give you 2 inches. If you're on the shorter side like me, it's a bit of a blessing. They're also secured against electrical surges so you don't get fried if a live wire drops on a treadplate you happen to be standing on. The grip is nothing short of excellent. I haven't had the chance to try it on snow or ice yet, but it holds on dead leaves and slick pavement. It makes the clunkyness bearable.

They are also waterproof up to your ankle due to tight stitching/seams, and a sewn-in tongue. Doesn't seem helpful until that puddle was a little deeper than you thought. Whoops. These boots will ensure your socks are still warm and dry. When it's 37 out, that's kind of a big effin' deal as our VP once put it.

The steel on the toe is thick and the weight gives you some comfort when you hold the boot in your hand. It will save your little piggies should you suffer the misfortune of having something heavy land on your foot. That's kind of the idea.

On another note, on at least one instance in my life I was glad of having a pair of steel-toes as I sat at a bar with a friend in a rough area. The bouncers had metal detectors. We went back to the car and I dropped off my SOG Trident that I typically carry and my buddy dropped off his Smith and Wesson. Point is, in a pinch, a steel-toes are like brass-knuckles for your feet that can't get taken off you due to a metal-detector. Stay safe out there.

Great pair of boots, can't go wrong with them. I got them for $100 and was pleased as pie with the arrangement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great fit, nice looking, February 15, 2010
I bought these as a present for my hard working man. He had been having leg and foot pain from wearing his worn out boots. Great deal, great boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged and Comfortable!, December 10, 2012
John L Fernandez (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
The title says it all. These boots fit great, true to size, and extremely comfortable. I'm not on my feet all day long but there are long periods of time when I am, and there isn't a moment that goes by when I feel any discomfort. I haven't tested these against weather yet but I know how reliable Timberland boots are, that's why I bought them.

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works Good, April 14, 2013
I haven't had these boots very long and I still don't have them fully broken in. However, I think for the most part they are good boots. The fit feels a little tight but that may be because they aren't fully adjusted (broken in) to my feet yet. The only complaint I have at this point is the shoe strings weren't long enough to fit all the loops and leave room for tying. I had to skip the very first loop at the bottom and loop it all the way up just to have enough room to tie the boots good. So far though, these boots are doing what they are supposed to do for me at my factory job.

3.0 out of 5 stars timberland pro boots, November 27, 2010
I bought my second pair about 18 months ago and just tossed them out about 3 months ago. That pair was only worn for about 3 months, I just couldn't take it any more.
The reason I bought a second pair was they were the best constructed boot for the price, they wear like iron, my first pair was worn for about 2 years, I,ve never had a pair of work boots last that long. Unfortunately they feel like iron too.
I own pair of wolverines now, they look like something out of a Frankenstein movie buy they're much more comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice boot, October 23, 2010
Anson Boutte (Cantonment, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this boot to ride my motorcycle with. It is very durable & can hold up to the environments & anything I can think of to put it thru. It is a very tough boot & does not leak water inside. Only drawback is slipping your foot inside, the laces have to be very loose. No problem though, just takes a bit to get it on.. I recommend it highly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, June 13, 2014
My husband had this boot for now a little over a month and we are very dissatisfied with the quality of this boot. It already started ripping and letting water thru the bottom and top. We were expecting to get at least 3 months of this boot bu we didn't even get the full month. For a such a pricey boot this is the worst item i have every purchased. It is not waterproofed at all (even if you treat it before you start wearing it ) and it rips easily. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

Timberland PRO Men's Direct Attach 6" Steel Toe Boot