5.0 out of 5 stars timberland pro
Bought these for my son who was replacing a pair of pro workboots soft toe that they no longer make. He just loves them and asked me to go ahead and get him another pair. He drives a truck and said they are so comfortable and he can wear them on his long days. I had to inform him that they ran out of his size. Will buy timberland Pro again.
Published on November 4, 2011 by Tana

3.0 out of 5 stars Just good
Published on December 26, 2011 by Mark Caldwell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Just good, December 26, 2011
I want to start by saying I buy two to three pairs of timberland pro boots for work and home as they are the most comfortable boots I have bought time and time again. This pair here however has a different tongue on it and no matter what I do it pulls so far to one side that it is uncomfortable. This is especially evident on the left boot. This calls for having to adjust every 15 to 30 minutes. I quickly retired them but I will not buy this particular style again even though I really like the way it looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars timberland pro, November 4, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, August 1, 2012
I have had these for approximately 8 months. Took about 2 months to break in and they look great aesthetically.

However, I wore down the heel to the point where holes started appearing on the bottom of the sole. I found out after a rain day that water leaks through and soaks my feet, which is not great to deal with. Keep in mind that I walk around 8 hours, 5 days a week. A bit disappointed with these because I paid more than what I usually pay with other timberland pro shoes.

8 months is the usual life span for timberland pro boots. This one is no exception.

2.0 out of 5 stars Follow Up review, August 5, 2012
GM in CT "GM in CT" (Middletown, CT. USA) - See all my reviews
I normally purchase the Timberland PRO Men's 26036 Direct Attach 6" Soft Toe Boot, but I purchased these boots looking for better comfort. I've been wearing these boots for about 6 months now, and I can say that this purchase turned out to be a mistake: yes, this boot is still very comfortable, but the soles have worn significantly. This is not a good boot when walking on a wet floor or even a commercial kitchen floor, which tend to be a little greasy; so if you're transitioning between a grimy floor to a ladder, WATCH OUT!!! This boot is not durable enough to last more than 6 months. It's obviously made more for comfort than performance, so I'll be going back to the regular Timberland Pro series. Lesson learned.

3.0 out of 5 stars pro boots, March 31, 2013
As many people say these boots are comfortable and indistructible.But if you spend alot of time on your
knees the inside leather on these boots colapses restricting room for your toes.witch makes them a little uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort plus, July 1, 2011
Great shoe. I work 12 hr shifts on concrete and my feet and legs have never felt so godd at the end of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots, May 2, 2014
Very nice boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuff boots, May 27, 2013
Easy brake in comfortable boot so far only had for 2 weeks hope they last they are much heaver then the Helix boot just bought also

1.0 out of 5 stars The Sole came apart in less than 2 weeks, October 23, 2014
This review is from: Timberland PRO Men's Endurance 6-Inch Soft Toe BR Work Boot (Apparel)
I couldn't not believe the $100 plus boots would come apart so easily. I am land surveyor and withing 1 week the sole began coming apart by week 2 I had to glue the left boot it back on. Gluing them didn't work. So I spent 110$ on a pair of boots tha couldn't last 2 weeks. I am very disappointed in this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot!!, August 25, 2014
Loving these Boots so far. They are little bigger, looser fit than I expected but I hope that will resolve its self once they are broken in more. They are also very sturdy and the anti-fatigue is a great feature. I can really tell a difference after wearing all day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›