4.0 out of 5 stars Solid manager shoe.
Published 3 days ago by girmluhk

1.0 out of 5 stars Over priced SFC's
I used to sell Timberland shoes and always liked the quality, but these 5 star shoes suck! Save your money don't buy these they are made out of the same material as the cheaper brands. Not tanned leather like real Timberlands. And as for nonslip well that sucks too! The cheapest brands work better.lol! Will be sending back
Published 24 months ago by tommy jurczak

1.0 out of 5 stars Over priced SFC's, February 8, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bad..., October 15, 2013
I have now tried three different versions of the Five Star Series and I'm sorry to say,they're ALL different.The Conrads were way too big for my usual size ordered(8.5 or 42).The Ashton is a fantastic fit with spring in the step but for some reason they did not pad the tongue or collar...I'm hopeful that this can be broken in..The Wilshire does have a padded collar,fit well around the heel and ankles but then give too much toe-room for me.I have suffered from Plantar Fascitis,play tennis and I am a restaurant manager that spends 10-12 hours on my feet every work day and require non-slip shoes.The fact that there is so much toe room it causes the Plantar tendon to constantly be under stress from "gripping"(searching for stability) within the shoe.
Also,I did order a size 8 and there was still a little wiggle room,but very close to fitting on the length of my usual 8.5
Quite possibly a great fit for someone with a wider foot???
The redeeming factors,AMAZON PRIME!!! As well as Timberland backing up their product with a Thirty-day GUARANTEE.
Best Wishes

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid manager shoe., January 28, 2015
These are solid kitchen shoes, but you will definitely be looking for better insoles, quickly. They stay non-slip, can be kept up to a high shine so they are good on the floor or after work. They fit pretty standard, but aren't the most comfortable or supportive shoe I've ever had. That said, with replacement insoles they did stand up to 12 hour days in a hot kitchen pretty well, without me going on home bitching about my feet hurting. I'd recommend them if you are a chef and need to be presentable and don't care for Dankos or clogs in general.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little big and wide, March 10, 2013
This shoe runs a little big and wide where as most 13's fit right on. Plus for $100 I thought they'd be really comfortable, but they're just ok as far as comfort is concerned. I'm guessing durability is what you pay for in this shoe, but it is nice that it can be worn in a more formal setting as long as you change the laces.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, February 4, 2013
Comfortable all day, slip resistant and well built. Third pair I have owned and I beat them up in the oily automotive service environment I work in. I will buy another pair once I wear these out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 24, 2014
Very comfortable shoe. Only problem, the sole wears very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars size, July 16, 2014
Little Long and wide by half 1/3 inch

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not steel toed, March 30, 2013
These shoes were advertised as steel toed. They are not. This is a very serious difference. Why would a self respecting company do such a thing?

Timberland PRO Men's Five Star Wilshire Work Boot