4.0 out of 5 stars Soles don't last long,but AWESOME comfort.
Published on August 21, 2011 by Drew

2.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT last long
Published on August 15, 2011 by Tom

2.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT last long, August 15, 2011
This review is from: Timberland PRO Men's 52562 Endurance 6" PR Work Boot (Apparel)
In 12 weeks I am already getting ready to send back my second pair. These are by far the most comfortable boots I have ever worn, however the quality is terrible. The soles split away from both pairs in the matter of days. I will admit I am very tough on boots but these are WORK boots not casual boots. As others have said, they are very heavy and that should be taken into consideration if you do a lot of walking like me. These boots are also not for wet conditions. They do not claim to be waterproof so I did not expect to stand in water and stay dry, but my feet have gotten wet from walking through puddles and even across wet lawns. I will say I have never had a problem with the customer service in getting any of my Timberland boots replaced under warranty, although paying to ship boots back for the same problem gets old and expensive. And to top it off they are made in china....

2.0 out of 5 stars Glued seam soles don't hold up, November 27, 2011
I'm a huge fan of Timberland Pro boots and have owned three pair, however, the glued seams on the soles are not durable, and over a short amount of time begin to separate from the boot. A local boot shop told me they get a lot of returns of the glued sole boots because of this reason. If the boot is not waterproof, water will infiltrate over the compromised seam and your feet will get wet. I'm in the market for another pair of Timberlands, and they will have the stitched welt, NOT the glued seam.

1.0 out of 5 stars Here is the truth., January 30, 2014
I have had these boots for almost four months and this product forced me too write this review.
Here is a list of malfunctions so far.
-If you work on you knees the orange pen stripe you see in front of the tow box will first partly come off than if will bother you so bad you will just pull the stupid thing off.
-The tongue will never stay in the right spot it will slide all the way down to the outside of your ankle ever time unless you stick the tongue out.
-here is the worst one, if you do not use a shoe horn or carefully put your boots on with two hands the padding material you see on the upper ankle will rip as you slide your foot inn and your heel gets caught. The upper heel padding is very cheep material.
-the sole is beggining to seperate in multiple spots. One of the areas is partly my fault because I would us the sole to unlock the casters on my tool box, but they started to rip after doing that about 5 times. I noticed it when i went to go unlock the caster and the hole pedal slid in-between the sole.
-They are heavy as s***, Buuuuut i knew that before i bought them.
I am still using these ripped/falling apart boots. I intend to make any my boots last me six months and I still have a little under three months left with these piece of garbage boots. My last boots were timberland pro also and I worked the last 2 months with big rips on the toe box. Lets just say, these are my last pair of Timberland work boots. They look cool though.
***This is an unbiased review and based strictly on facts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only took 9 months for the heel to wear out!, May 8, 2013
Length:: 1:43 Mins

I've owned these boots for only 9 months and I wanted to share my frustration on how weak the lining was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soles don't last long,but AWESOME comfort., August 21, 2011
Just ordered my 2nd pair of these. The tread did'nt last but 4 month's before the traction on them was'nt good anymore,but the comfort is out of this world!!! I've worn Wolverines,and they hurt my feet badly!! I won't order any other boot but these from now on! I can live with the tread wearing out pretty quickly,but I cannot live with boots that hurt to wear like the 2 diffrent pairs of Wolverines I've worn in the past. Way to go Timberland! Please DON'T stop making this model of boot!!! If you could improve the tread lasting longer,that would be another big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, September 28, 2010
The shoe is great. It is very comfortable and it very warm. I like that it is water resistant and it is rugged for all kinds of situations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 5 comfortable look it up, November 21, 2013
I did a lot of Research and these boots were in top-five comfortable work boots and I agree. I walk 8 to 5 miles a day at work on concrete and metal grating deck these boots are good so far I've only hade them for a week but I like them. Look good n comfortable ask me n 6 months that will b the the test if I buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot, January 27, 2013
I'm an electrician and need a semi rugged boot. These boots are very comfortable and hold up to the demand very well. The only potential drawback for some may be that they are a little on the heavy side if you do a lot of walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, January 6, 2013
My husband uses these as his work boots. They wear very well and are so comfortable that he wears the soles out before he replaces them. I will order these again if they still sell them by then.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed! Waste of money.., November 26, 2014
guy m (East Haven, CT, US) - See all my reviews
Terribly uncomfortable. After wearing these boots only a few short months the inside lining around the steel toe wore down rendering these boots so uncomfortable I could no longer wear them after only an hour on my feet. I've always owned timberland boots but the quality is no longer there. The eyelets on my last pair tore through and we're replaced by Amazons excellent customer service dept but these boots were a waste of money. They simply don't last. Save urself a major headache and foot ache for that matter.

Timberland PRO Men's 52562 Endurance 6" PR Work Boot