Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on August 15, 2011
In 12 weeks I am already getting ready to send back my second pair. These are by far the most comfortable boots I have ever worn, however the quality is terrible. The soles split away from both pairs in the matter of days. I will admit I am very tough on boots but these are WORK boots not casual boots. As others have said, they are very heavy and that should be taken into consideration if you do a lot of walking like me. These boots are also not for wet conditions. They do not claim to be waterproof so I did not expect to stand in water and stay dry, but my feet have gotten wet from walking through puddles and even across wet lawns. I will say I have never had a problem with the customer service in getting any of my Timberland boots replaced under warranty, although paying to ship boots back for the same problem gets old and expensive. And to top it off they are made in china....
on January 30, 2014
I have had these boots for almost four months and this product forced me too write this review.
Here is a list of malfunctions so far.
-If you work on you knees the orange pen stripe you see in front of the tow box will first partly come off than if will bother you so bad you will just pull the stupid thing off.
-The tongue will never stay in the right spot it will slide all the way down to the outside of your ankle ever time unless you stick the tongue out.
-here is the worst one, if you do not use a shoe horn or carefully put your boots on with two hands the padding material you see on the upper ankle will rip as you slide your foot inn and your heel gets caught. The upper heel padding is very cheep material.
-the sole is beggining to seperate in multiple spots. One of the areas is partly my fault because I would us the sole to unlock the casters on my tool box, but they started to rip after doing that about 5 times. I noticed it when i went to go unlock the caster and the hole pedal slid in-between the sole.
-They are heavy as s***, Buuuuut i knew that before i bought them.
I am still using these ripped/falling apart boots. I intend to make any my boots last me six months and I still have a little under three months left with these piece of garbage boots. My last boots were timberland pro also and I worked the last 2 months with big rips on the toe box. Lets just say, these are my last pair of Timberland work boots. They look cool though.
***This is an unbiased review and based strictly on facts.
on May 8, 2013
I've owned these boots for only 9 months and I wanted to share my frustration on how weak the lining was.
on October 22, 2015
I never EVER post reviews but felt like I should because of some of the negative reviews I saw. I am a construction worker who works 60-80 hrs a week. I am extremely rough on my boots and my tools. I usually buy boots once a year. These are the first boots I ever used for 2 whole years! This is just a straight up honest fact. I came online to order another pair and saw these reviews. I couldn't just order and leave without letting all fellow working men know how well these boots have done me. Hope this helps your decision. Have a great day!
on November 6, 2013
This is the 2nd pair of Timberland PRO I have bought. I am in love with the Anti-Fatigue technology. A lot of shoes just rely on a good insole to make the boot comfortable. This boot has a great insole and what really makes it work is the Anti-Fatigue, which is a memory foam/rubber beneath the insole that over time molds with your foot, making them even more comfortable. Only downside to this boot is they don't last more than 1 1/2 year +. By a year, they will start to come apart a little if not alot. By my 18 month with them, they had no traction left and the glue keeping the sole attached was starting to fall off. Despite this, I will still only buy these boots.

I work 12 hour days on a concrete floor with no padding on the floor, my feet may tired by the end of the shift but they do not hurt. I highly recommend these boots.
on November 8, 2013
Love Timberland Boots. have tried Wolverine and cheaper boots. I like the Timberland the BEST. Comfortable even after 10 hours of standing on hard concrete floors. I usually have at least 2-3 pairs on hand. I swap out wearing the same pair for no more than 2 days. I have a pair that I have had for 6 years. These were purchased to replace that pair, which is now used for around the house work.
on January 27, 2013
I'm an electrician and need a semi rugged boot. These boots are very comfortable and hold up to the demand very well. The only potential drawback for some may be that they are a little on the heavy side if you do a lot of walking.
on May 28, 2012
to buy my boots I thought everything was fine, but over only 2 months of starting them to use, I realized that the shoe sole was completely defeated, cracked all over and opened it in half, I really think they have to improve their quality control processes, because they might send me those boots with a big flaw.

Timberland PRO Men's 52562 Endurance 6" PR Work Boot,Briar,11 M
on February 4, 2015
I was required to wear these for work, and they are very comfortable for about the first 4 hours, then they get a little hard on the feet, but you cant beat the quality of timberland, these are some of the best boots out there for a worker. Just realize if you will be on your feet all day, you will feel it when you get home.
on November 27, 2011
I'm a huge fan of Timberland Pro boots and have owned three pair, however, the glued seams on the soles are not durable, and over a short amount of time begin to separate from the boot. A local boot shop told me they get a lot of returns of the glued sole boots because of this reason. If the boot is not waterproof, water will infiltrate over the compromised seam and your feet will get wet. I'm in the market for another pair of Timberlands, and they will have the stitched welt, NOT the glued seam.