5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots
The boots were a great deal. Almost $40 cheaper than Dicks Sporting Goods.
Look great and feel great.
good quality material
Published on December 27, 2011 by bootman

Published on January 12, 2012 by JP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Longing for the days when work boots were a long term purchase, January 12, 2012
JP (Scotia, NY) - See all my reviews
Way back in the late 70s I bought a pair of leather work boots with Vibram soles. I wore them for years, even hiked mountains in them. Probably put a few thousand miles on them and tens of thousands of hours. The soles and heals are still great, parts like new. The uppers finally wore out. So I bought these "Pro" boots. They are OK. The interior is flimsy nylon/polyester and won't last long. The soles are urethane of some sort and after a few days are already worn. They'll last a year tops if used regularly on aspahalt or concrete, maybe longer if on a shop floor. Oh well. The days of products that last forever are long gone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Middle of the road, March 31, 2013
This boot is so-so. They are not super comfortable (they really don't have much cushioning on the insole) but they are okay because they are new. Time will tell if they are durable. Durability has been an issue I have had with the last four pairs of Timberland Pro boots I have owned. I worked in sloppy mud yesterday wearing these boots and they did keep my feet dry so that was a plus. I guess I could recommend these boots but don't expect too much. As I stated, they are middle of the road, maybe a step higher than the cheap boots I used to buy at Payless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boot!, March 15, 2012
Been wearing this boot for about a month now...so far, so good! Easy on my feet during break-in period, no blisters or pain whatsoever:) This boot is lightweight and very comfortable. I have worn Timberland Boots and the like for over 20 years and am very pleased with the performance of this boot. (Better than boots twice the price) You will definitely enjoy placing your feet inside this boot...runs about 1/2 size large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, December 27, 2011
The boots were a great deal. Almost $40 cheaper than Dicks Sporting Goods.
Look great and feel great.
good quality material

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what we expected!, January 4, 2014
The quality of these boots has diminished from the last pair (same brand and style) purchased about 4 years ago. They are also lighter in weight, so may not last as long as the prior pair. Assumed they would be the same as before, so was dissappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...!!!, January 31, 2013
Robert (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these to give it a try… And they're BIG and great! Very comfortable and perfect for exploring the woods, on snow, etc. I strongly recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars my new boots, July 8, 2014
I've been working out of my home for 12 years now. I repair equipment all day long and am on my feet constantly.
I have been buying cheeper boots from a big box store.
I have recently had problems with a toe on a foot. the doctor said to get a boot with a less flexible sole.
I saw these boots at a work boot store but the price was much higher.
I checked out Amazon and found them for 1/2 price.
They fit well and are comfortable all day long

5.0 out of 5 stars wow piggy heaven, June 17, 2014
Best work boot ever, I may by another pair or 6 years from now. hard to find but worth the search.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, April 16, 2014
Steve (Southern NH United States) - See all my reviews
I tried many pairs of boots before settling on these. Very comfortable, very rugged, warm, and they look good. I do think they run a touch big though. I'm usually a 10.5" in everything, and the 10.5" felt huge. I went with the 10 and with them broken in, they are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great function and comfort, March 24, 2014
Just bought my 2nd pair as I liked the boot so much. I have used in mud, snow and everything in between and still keeps my feet dry/clean

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›