5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot
Published 17 months ago by M. Ruiz

1.0 out of 5 stars Boots Falling Apart After One Month
The boots fit well and are comfortable and initially I was very pleased with them. However after 5 weeks the sole has started coming away from the boot just behind the toe cap. What's more annoying is that you only have 4 weeks to return them so now I'm stuck with a faulty product. Really disappointed.
Published 12 months ago by Angel of the South

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, February 3, 2013
M. Ruiz (Grand Cayman Island) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timberland PRO Men's Endurance PRO Waterproof 6" Work Boot (Apparel)
I consider these to be great boots. I've also got a few guys on site addicted to them as well. I work construction, so I'm on concrete, gravel, rebar, mud, sand, and ladders all day, everyday. I'm still wearing the ones I purchased 17SEP11. Usually boots last me 9-12 months. I weigh 165, and if you look at the caption of the back of the boot, I'm just getting to the low orange stripe on the sole of the boot. The insole is still very comfortable.

Some of the fellas on site with back trouble, have said that they feel a noticeable ease in back pain. I used to wear Dr. Scholl's Memory Fit Work Customizing Insoles in addition to the insoles that come with other boots, but I just use these with the supplied Timberland insole only.

The boot is ugly now, but just as waterproof and all over comfortable as they were on day one.

I purchased a second boot, because you should always keep one in the chamber; but it is still in the box waiting to be put to the test. I expect this boot should last me possible two more months. The sole is wearing pretty evenly, so it is not causing me to walk lop sided, pronated, nor supernated.

It is my opinion that this is an excellent boot. It is more comforatable than Dr. Maarten, of which I was a huge fan until they changed the shape of their lace to toe boot.

I'll end my rambling with pointing out that I find these boots to be sized small. I wear size 11 (European 43) with all other shoes and boots, but wear a 12 in these.

I'm buying another pair for another workmate this instant.

I am not a Timberland employee or representative.

I am Milo Ruiz, and I approve this boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 Days Later - No Complaints, March 7, 2012
I've worn these everyday for a month, both on my job-site & on weekends. They are extremely comfortable, maintained their waterproof claim in 6 inches of wet mud, & haven't begun to wear down yet. Also, the puncture protection plate saved me twice since I've had them.

I ordered a 2E width because I don't like the steel toe rubbing my feet, and I haven't had a problem. Just a thought.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars best boots I have ever had, November 8, 2011
Norman R. Klinge (KANSAS CITY, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I recieved these boots and wore them to work the first day. Several times during the day I realized I had not even remembered they were new except when I looked down and saw them. These boots have all the features you could want plus very comfortable. I ordered them on saturday and recieved them monday. I would definately buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality boot, SUPER HEAVY, December 7, 2011
Chinacat (Western Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I ordered these boots due to the positive reviews I saw around the internet. All of the reviews stated the quality of materials and craftsmanship, but also stated how heavy they were. Right on all accounts. I've owned a lot of boots before, but these are the most heavy boots I've ever had. It felt like there was a pair of lead weights on my feet the first 10 times I wore them, and I'm not a small person. They are super comfortable, but dragging around over 3lbs extra per foot will make those who walk a lot rethink whether they want this pair as everyday boots. Their sheer weight can make unsteady going on uneven terrain, despite a good lug pattern. Otherwise, they go on and take off easily, the waterproofing has not failed, and thankfully I haven't had the opportunity to test the steel toe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boots Falling Apart After One Month, July 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, April 27, 2014
The boots are not very good quality that we received we bought these in mid December and four months later they are split at soles and are leaking and the return policy is only for 30 days

5.0 out of 5 stars Air JORDAN of Steel Toe Boots!, April 23, 2014
At first it feels tight and awkwardly high on the sole like some Disco Shows.... I WORK in METAL RECYCLING and we do stuff like in demolition..... So YES I ABUSE EM! This thing breaks-in in just 1 day and is described accurately!

CAUTION: Made In China and I do notice some poor stitching on the side which isn't a big deal... Don't need to whip any Chinese Shoe elf.... Just please do more QA on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend you buy a pair of these once a year. World's comfortable work shoes but doesn't last..., March 19, 2014
I have several foot pain issues. Plantar Fasciitis, a steel heel (surgery), arthritis and sometimes gout. Well, there is no footwear in the world for gout.

"Straight out of the box comfort!"

I've worked in constructions for nearly 20 yrs I've used these shoes for last 5yrs (a pair every year) after trying many many others. Yes, I'm overweight and that contributes to increased wear. Sears carries this product but not always available in my size, fortunately I discovered Amazon & the wonderful world of the internet, you can purchase just about anything. It's steel toe so choose 1/2 size larger. And if you're overweight, make sure to get this in Wide. "E" means width of shoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Fits good! Looks good! Sole fell a part within 6 months!, January 20, 2014
Fits good! Looks good! Sole fell a part within 6 months! I've used a lot of work boots over the years and these lasted the least.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, September 29, 2013
I've had five pairs of these boots now, and half the guys on my crew have the same ones. They are the most comfortable boots I've owned and the steel in the sole has saved me on multiple occasions from nails puncturing the sole. The waterproofing seems good, though it fades over time, which is to be expected I think. Every pair I've owned have lasted about a year of 40 plus hours a week of use.

Rate and Discover Movies