5.0 out of 5 stars ESD shoe with some style and comfort
I bought these boots for my husband. They are required at his work for safety. He is very picky about his footwear and has bad knees too. He loves them and says the fit and comfort are outstanding.
Published 17 months ago by Paige McFall

1.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are not ESD safe.
I bought these shoes for work, they're Timberlands so i knew they would be excellent shoes.

First disappointment- They are steel toed. Nowhere in the description does it say they have steel toes.
That's ok, I guess, the shoes still fit perfectly and the steel toes don't bother me too much as they're light and well fitted for steel toed shoes...
Published 8 months ago by Seth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are not ESD safe., May 27, 2014
This review is from: Timberland PRO Men's Gladstone ESD Work Shoe (Apparel)

Second disappointment- The failed the ESD test at my work. I wore them all night to get my feet nice and sweaty (it helps). Still failed. Failed without socks. Failed with the insole removed. These are NOT ESD SAFE.

Well maybe I got the wrong shoe with the ESD insole....

5.0 out of 5 stars ESD shoe with some style and comfort, August 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, May 22, 2013
This is my third or fourth pair of TImberland's, Great shoes, they do last, i am 245 lbs and get about a year from a pair of five to six days a week use. I am usually a 12, and they do tend to fit about a half size to big, my choice an 11.5. works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, They Are Big, May 9, 2013
PeterRRRRR (Cape Cod, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timberland PRO Men's Gladstone ESD Work Shoe (Apparel)
Like others said, these run quite large. I've worn 12 Wide my entire adult life, sometimes a 12 Regular. So, ignoring the advice of others here, I bought 12 W of these Timberland Pro Gladstones. I would have had to wear two, maybe three pair of thick socks for a decent fit! I returned the 12W's, went to 11.5 Wide, they still need a substantial sock. I won't bother trying 11 W. With Amazon's great return policy on footwear, I'd recommend ordering both your regular size and a half size smaller, and return the one that is too big. Don't be surprised if you have to go a whole size smaller. Pretty surprised, I've bought other Timberland Pro ST shoes, fit fine in my regular 12W size.

Too soon to tell how the shoes themselves perform, seem good now that I've got a good fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe!, September 18, 2012
It is good pair of shoe. I like it! It is very comfort and easy slip on. I recommend if you need to work in ESD sensitive lab and require steel toe.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, September 5, 2011
Timberland Pro. That just about says all you need to know. They feel and look great. I'm very glad I got these and so are my feet. Lets you feet breathe a lot more than boots do.

3.0 out of 5 stars not so great, November 14, 2013
Very nice and stylish shoes but runs larger 0.5-1 size. The steel toe is annoying and make it slightly uncomfortable. I usually get some pain with my toes and the sides but not very serious. I decided to keep it because of the style and slip resistance

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 6, 2013
These shoes were just what I was looking for. They fit great and are very stylish because they can be worn with multiple clothing patterns yet they are a work boot! Excellent shoes! The soles seem sturdy and are slip resistant, which was needed in my line of work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are GREAT. Order 1 Full size smaller than normal., August 30, 2013
As repeated throughout the reviews, order 1 full size smaller than you normally wear. I thought I could get away with 1/2 Size smaller, and they were still too big.

I hate wearing boots. After years of destroying dress shoes on jobsites, I gave these a shot and love them. They're not overly heavy, the safety toe doesn't cut into your foot, tread is great, and they look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe for price, May 15, 2012
I had to get a pair of steel toes for work, but my job requires me to be on my feet a lot. This shoe offers flexible comfort with a good weight. Just took me a few days to get used to. If you are required to get steel tips, I would go with these. By the way, I recently found out how good these things are when a rock shot out of the mulching bag of my mower. Barely scratched the leather.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›