5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!
Great boots! Buying them for over 10 years. I think they run a little large so I get a half size smaller. I get about 2 1/2 years per pair every day all year around. They keep my feet warm and dry as long as I'm not in water over the laces. Highly recommended
Published 12 months ago by Michael B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return them
Published 20 months ago by K. Schultz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, October 8, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return them, February 23, 2013
I needed a good sturdy pair of boots for around the house and these seem to look good and be a sure thing. I had them for 2 mos and have basically only worn them to and from work, not at work, and I got home and went to take them off and when I grabbed the heel to pull the boot off the whole sole tore off. Maybe it was just this one pair but it happened to me. Amazon was great and let me return them for no cost. Good job amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for use as work boots!, November 6, 2009
This review is from: Timberland PRO Men's 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Boot (Apparel)
This is the second pair I've owned. The first pair lasted almost five years of rugged use, making me a super loyal Timberland fan. Super comfortable from day one, no break-in pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Step in the right direction., February 26, 2013
I am amazed. I have been an avid customer of Timberland apparel for a long time. But these boots far exceed any of my expectations. I recently bought a pair of Carolina logger style boots for work. I work as a hydraulic mechanic in a concrete plant so my boots take alot of beating. As do my feet. The Carolina boots wore down on the sole within 3 weeks of my purchase. I was quite upset. But since I have bought these Pro Series almost no wear on sole, amazingly comfortable. And they came in wide with a steel toe. Absolutely awesome. If you dont own these as a work boot your feet will not ever experience comfort. Im buying a second pair next month just to have when and if these wear out...

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Contractor approved, October 16, 2013
I had 3 pair of Carolina boots in a row and these by far top every pair. 4 stitches at seams, Incredigrip soles, and eylet laced top top (unlike most boots that use the loop around). These fit like a glove and are tanned great. My new "go to brand".

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, November 23, 2012
I drive a truck for a living and likewise I was in need of a pair sturdy, comfortable steel toed shoes. I have a size 13 foot and was worried about ordering boots on line. All of the other work boots ( at least 3 pairs in the last two years at an average of 40-60.00 a pair) I have purchased at the big box retailers have fallen apart: Leaking water from the soles, shoe lace grommets breaking off, the list goes on. I ordered these boots size 13m and awaited patiently for them to arrive. They arrived on time and to my great suprise and pleasure, these shoes fit like a glove and are extremely comfortable. They keep my feet protected from the elements. They look good and if I had not already gotten them dirty from working on job sites, I would wear them for every occassion. I may look into getting another pair, that are not steel toe, that I could wear around town. Needless to say, I love these boots and would highly recommend them for anyone who works in contruction or needs steel toes. I will save a couple hundred dollars in the next fews years by not having to keep buying disposable shoes from the big box retailers. You get what you pay for and I don't see why I will have to spend anymore money on work boots over the next few years (hopefully).

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid boot that can take a beating., August 4, 2014
Takes a bit to wear in so don't get discouraged if it feels a bit uncomfortable at first. Deals very well with water, mud, and can take a hell of a beating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work boots, June 21, 2014
They arrived ahead of schedule and fit great. It took my husband a few days to get used to them, as they were different from his previous boots, but they did not leave any blisters like some boots do.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoes are very nice, September 12, 2013
i think if get a half size bigger~the shoes will be super for me。but any way~i like it so much。

5.0 out of 5 stars TIMBERLAND NEVER DISAPPOINTS, July 18, 2014
As a heavy equipment operator, my boots take a beating...and after being a loyal Timberland Pro customer for over 10 years, I made the mistake of trying one of Carhartts new boots. They went in the trash after one month and the order was placed for a pair of trusty Timberland Pros. They felt like an old slipper right out of the box. No painful break in period. They're lightweight, rugged and I KNOW from experience that they'll remain in great shape for well over a year. With the most basic of care such as cleaning and oiling regularly, my last pair of Timberland Pros lasted 34 months before the toe started to wear thru. That's almost 3 years for a pair of $140 boots! I've learned my lesson and will NEVER stray from the Timberland brand again.

Timberland PRO Men's 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Boot