4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but heavy
Like the title says, my feet don't hurt at the end of the day but they are a little heavy. I work outside in Utah every day of the year (100 in summer, slush and snow in the winter) I am also on my feet 95% of the time. These last about a year and start letting water in right at the toe, but i have bought a new pair every year for 3 years.
Published on December 29, 2010 by Corbet

Got these a month ago, just started using them 2 weeks ago. From the beginning they were clunky and heavy. First day I wore them my feet were aching and tired so I had to alternate between my old boots and these Timberlands for the rest of the week.

Published 2 months ago by Gabriel Reyes

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but heavy, December 29, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, well made - but you need different insoles and the right socks, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Timberland Pro Men's Endurance 8" Pr Workboot (Apparel)
I sent the first pair back - the rubber was delaminating from the leather out of the box. The 2nd pair? I've put them through a lot of abuse and love them. I do a lot of urban exploration, exploring and photographing abandoned buildings,and the like. Climbing all day over debris and rocks. Miles of stairs. Rubble and timbers, bricks and tiles. Rarely a level surface. If I wear them for a couple of hours, they were great. But for several hours, they started to get uncomfortable. The steel toe rear edge started digging into my foot. I was ready to blame the boot. Then I did some research and applied a little common sense. A boot is a shell - like a ski boot. The lining, in this case the sock, makes a world of difference.

First, I paid $45 for some custom fit insoles (I'll guess that $15 ones would have worked) - wow - that made a HUGE difference. Then I purchased socks made for steel toe boots (Thorlo Unisex Moderate Cushion Safety Steel Toe Socks with THOR?LON®) - no more steel toe pain. I can wear these for 16 hours straight and don't have a single complaint. The SOCKS were the biggest help. The insoles were probably going a little overboard, but since I was almost never on level ground, my feet were shifting inside the boots. Try walking on 2" gravel strewn about a concrete floor for 30 minutes and see how your feet feel. Add insoles and try it again. The 8" height also adds some ankle support, and that helps as well.

I've worn these for about 250 hours and can't imagine exploring without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good boots, September 11, 2011
On my third pair, very comfortable. The best timberland makes as far as work boots. Very little break in time and get a good year out of them at good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars best boots, December 26, 2012
best pair of boots I ever owned.
I will never buy any other type of boots as long as i live.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Choice, December 26, 2012
This is my second time buying this specific safety boot.
I will continue buying it for sure. Very comfortable.
The leather is high quality.
The sole could be a bit thicker. And inside where the heal slide in. In leather.
But overall a top of the line product.

I went to 3 store and did not find my size so i checked on Amazon. I'm from Canada and even whit all the shipping and duty. The total purchase was still eighty some bucks cheaper. Thank you Amazon.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy but steel toes, March 14, 2013
I needed a higher top work boot an have a wide forefoot, but narrow heel. These fit well in both areas, but I find steel toed boots tough on my big toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boot., November 15, 2014
This review is from: Timberland Pro Men's Endurance 8" Pr Workboot (Apparel)
Ill admit I did not expect this boot to hold up when I saw that it was made by Timberland. I have no arch in my foot and my foot rolls over everything I wear so I had very low expectations. Imagine my surprise when I put the boot on and it was comfortable and actually supported my feet, furthermore imagine my surprise that 6 month down the road it is still holding up and supporting. Timberland my hat is off to you. This is an awesome boot. I bought the steel toed boot and it got run over by a forklift but didn't give and my foot wasn't hurt !! If you need a work boo this is the one for you, Bravo Timberland....Bravo !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, October 8, 2012
These boots are very comfortable. As long as this style of boot is available I will continue to buy...
Awsome product Timberland. I can't say enough. I was very pleased with my first set so I had to buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit really comfotable workboot, August 5, 2014
Most comfortable work boots I have ever worn, even better than my other Timberlands.
The inner soles are incredible, they really are designed for someone who is on their feet for 8 hours plus a day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk boot. Uncomfortable, starting to fall part after 2 weeks., November 13, 2014

This week I wore only the Timberlands to try and see if they will break in or get more comfortable. They still make my feet ache (mainly my heel) but that's no reason for a 1 star review. The reason I gave these one star is because the sole is starting to come undone from the leather. Yes these boots are starting to come apart after just two weeks. I don't do heavy construction or any dirty or wet jobs, all I do is putting components together in a pipe shop. I don't even weld or grind or anything that can possibly stress or damage the boot, pretty much just on my feet for 10 hrs a day. I am past the time frame frame that Amazon allows for returns so I'm stuck with these horrible boots. I doubt they will last long as the leather seems pretty thin and some of the stitching is starting to get frayed and unraveled.

Luckily there is a Black Friday sale of my tried and trusted workbooks coming up (they start with a "W") for half the price of what I paid for these pieces of junk. I recommend you STAY AWAY FROM THESE.

Timberland Pro Men's Endurance 8" Pr Workboot