5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, work well
Great fitting, good looking gloves. Fairly thick and warm, much better than fleece gloves. Touch screen capabilities work perfectly well. I was a bit hesitant to buy them at first because there were no reviews, but I would highly recommend them.
Published 17 months ago by spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not quite worth the money
Published 4 months ago by William Voss

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, work well, November 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market for cold weather, November 9, 2012
I've tried two other "warm winter" pairs of touch sensitive gloves. Either the beads that make then touch sensitive wear down...or they're so broad that they touch the screen in more than one place at once (on a mac, you can imagine the zooming horror at a zingle click).

That being said...these guys are EXTREMELY warm. They are well fit (though best for larger hands) and are accurate enough to allow Swype keyboard entry and play games such as Fruit Ninja without feeling handicapped at all. I gave my old pair to my roommate...these are clutch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gloves, November 14, 2012
these are great for wearing to the office. They fit true to size and seem to be warm. The touch screen fingers work great. However, I wouldn't buy these if you are going to be out for a long time in really cold conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality gloves, December 10, 2012
These gloves were back ordered, but after waiting a month they finally arrived and it was well worth the wait. They fit perfectly, and the cuff on the glove is nice and long so it covers up your wrists. The fingers are not too bulky, the last pair of isotoners I bought were returned because the stitching on the fingers was so think that it make the gloves uncomfortable. Definitely not a pair of gloves for sub-zero weather, but perfect for every day driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gloves!, November 25, 2012
Great gloves! Keeps my hands warm on cold days and works great with my iphone. Now I don't have to worry about taking off my glove to answer the phone when I'm outside on cold days!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice gloves, but touchscreen technology is only partially functional, November 20, 2013
Tim Lutz (Hanford, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timberland Men's Ribbed Knit Wool Blend Glove with Touchscreen Technology (Apparel)
These gloves are very true fitting - I hate gloves that are too loose when they are a small or a medium; I'd even suggest some who are between a medium and large might want to order a large. They also look nicer then they do in the photo - I was worried that the alternating black/grey pattern would be too pronounced, but it is more subtle and will still look good with a nicer coat. My reason for the reduced star is that one of the key functions I wanted with the gloves do not work well: the touchscreen feature. The thumb works great for the touchscreen. However, the other four fingers do not work on my iPhone. That is very disappointing, since that severely limits how well I can use the phone. The gloves are nice enough that I'll still keep them, but it is unfortunate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-executed glove!, November 13, 2012
JJ (Maryland) - See all my reviews
I needed a glove that was relatively well-priced, warm, and capable of smartphone usage - these fit that description. They retain tactile feel, they keep my hands/fingers warm, and they're definitely a GREAT price. I looked at The North Face, initially, but found them severely lacking in at least one of the criteria I mentioned previously. If you need a warm glove that allows you to use your phone without fear of numb fingers and "paw dialing", these are the ticket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not quite worth the money, December 13, 2013
The reason I rate these gloves as 3 stars is because if someone asked me if i was happy with my purchase I would describe them as exactly what amazon says next to 3 stars. For I would say these gloves are okay. I have a few problems with these. Firstly they are warm but when its really cold out such as last night walking home for about 15 minutes and it was around 26 Degrees F outside and by the time I got to my apartment my hands were brutally cold. (And this is not to be blamed on my jacket as it is one of the warmest coats I have ever put on) Another problem I have with them is that they are not as good as I would like at using my touch screen smartphone (HTC One Verizon) now I will say I have tried them on other devices and they work better on most all things so its possible the One doesn't have at very touch sensitive screen, But I also tried my friends touch screen gloves on my Screen and they work perfectly without fail so the gloves are somewhat to blame. All in all the build quality of these is fairly good and they are very comfortable. My only problem with them is that for what they do I don't think that 40$ is a fair price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, December 4, 2013
only 3 out of 10 fingers work, what the heck. It's warm, nice looking. The fingers are quite longer than a normal hand though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for cold weather., November 22, 2013
Dennis Hensche "Dennis" (Bloomington, Minnesota USA) - See all my reviews
If you are from Minnesota or someplace cold these gloves are not going to cut it by themselves. At 15 degrees they are good for maybe 10 to 15 minutes. Also the recommended sizing seems small. I should have ordered XLarge rather than Large.

ARRAY(0xa9f9a6f0)