4.0 out of 5 stars great shoes!!!
I bought one primarily for the winter time here in New York, It's comfortable, warm, stylish and very light, very ideal on snowy weather. My only complain is that they're a little bit bigger than other brands. I suggest to whoever plans to buy one is get a half size smaller.
Published on January 8, 2010 by Joel

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking
Published on July 18, 2011 by Mr. Koperniak

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great shoes!!!, January 8, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Men's Rime Ridge Premium Waterproof Snow Boot 11.5 M, November 10, 2009
Vyacheslav Maksimov (St. Petersburg, Russia) - See all my reviews
These shoes are good but their size is slightly greater than indicated in the size charts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, buying another pair as a present., November 30, 2010
Bought at an outlet, buy a 1/2 size smaller than usual. These are awesome boots, yet still look good with jeans.

Another nice part is they are still snug with the boots untied and a knot in the laces at the top (laces are exactly the right size). This means I can put them on quickly for getting the mail without the laces going everywhere yet still tighten them up for normal times.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, July 18, 2011
This review is from: Timberland Men's Rime Ridge Premium Waterproof Snow Boot (Apparel)
These boots look very nice. They are pretty warm, but if you venture out into the snow for an extended period of time they will get wet, (even with waterproofer sprayed on them) and your feet will get cold. They are super comfortable and have great traction, and best of all light weight. I think I just tried to do a little too much with them. By some of the reviews I read, they gave me false confidence in the boots. I'm pretty active in the snow and if your anything like me then I would avoid purchasing these boots for heavy snow use. On the other hand if you don't plan on being in the snow as much then they are way above average. I didn't have the pleasure of trying these on in the store and took a shot at getting these without trying them on. They fit great and the fitting chart is very accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, December 22, 2010
I purchased these boots hoping for the best. I have been disappointed with boots so often. When they are waterproof, they have not been very warm. When they have been warm, they haven't been very waterproof. But these boots, WOW! They are waterproof, comfortable, semi-stylish, and yes WARM! Great buy, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very glad with this item., November 16, 2011
I have bought these boots of black color for my brother who lives in Russia. The order has arrived very quickly. The temperature has fallen below zero and he has put them on. He's told me that the boots're soft and the size has perfectly approached. My brother has size 10, but I read the comments here that it is necessary to buy a 1/2 size smaller than usual. I did so and bought 9,5. Boots perfectly look with jeans. When he has put them on, he's started to dance, the boots have appeared very convenient and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots!, January 8, 2011
First let me say that when I picked up the box these boots were delivered in, I thought that I was sent the wrong item.They were so light, I was almost sure that there weren't any snow boots inside. To my surprise there were boots inside. The second thing that caught my attention was how great they looked.They looked just like the picture but better.The third thing was again how light they were when I removed one boot from the box. They were very light but very sturdy and well made.The fourth thing was how comfortable they were. I read previous reviews where there was some concern about them being oversized. My experience is that I ordered my correct shoe size and that there was about an inch beyond the toe to the tip of the shoe. To me that was great because I do not like my toes to press against the front of the boot when I stand up. Another thing is that when I put on two layers of socks there was room to accomodate the extra thickness, so this was not an issue with me.The bottom line is that I am really liking these boots.And they are Timberlands. Who knows boots better.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Boot., November 25, 2010
I received my Rime Ridge Premium Waterproof Snow Boots just as the first snow started to fall. I wore them out to dinner that night. The boots are stylish, look great with Jeans and are not bulky as some snow boots tend to be. They fit perfectly and the way they are designed, are comfortable right out of the box. They offer plenty of support and the soles are designed to offer plenty of traction. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and I can't wait to go back outside in the cold so that I can put these boots back on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boot Sizing, January 16, 2012
I purchased these boots for myself. I did a lot of reviewing, on the internet and Amazon, and decided that these boots were not only good looking but were exactly what I wanted for snow shoveling and getting around in the snow. My only concern was picking the correct size. Some reviews said they were true to size, others said they were to small, while others (the majority) said they ran about 1/2 size to big. This was the big problem in not being able to try a pair before purchasing. I went with the majority and ordered a 1/2 size smaller then my shoe size. They seem to fit OK but because the front part of the shoe is a little narrow my small toe seems to be a little tight in one foot (the right). I seem to have a enough clearance on the big toe that if I had order my normal size then my foot might have slipped around. What I am not sure of is could I have corrected for this with a thick sock. As it is now I have to wear a light weight sock. I have been wearing them around the house for the time being and they seem to be feeling a little better so maybe there is a break-in period. The other area of concern is where the tongue joins the main part of the shoe. This seems to create a bump in the leather right where my ankle bone is. I again hope that when used in the snow and the leather softens this will go away. I honestly don't know if I have the right size since I have not had much of a chance to wear them. I think it will all work out with use and the boots themselves should be exactly what I was looking for.

Well, if finally snowed. Only 3" but it gave me a chance to really use the boots. After using them for some shovleling and walking around in I now feel confident about the 1/2 size smaller. They seem to need a a little time to break in. Even the bump around the tongue seems to have gone away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swell boots, December 18, 2011
Bought this boots about a week ago, they are great. You don't feel the cold, they are waterproof, they have a great grip to the ground and they are super light weight. You can find some better prepared military kind of boots for the same price, but if your plan is to also use them with jeans as a casual wear i strongly recommend you buying this pair. They look awesome on jeans. Please DO ORDER HALF A SIZE SMALLER its true, i was skeptical and hesitating about it but they do run large. Cheers!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›