Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on January 8, 2010
I bought one primarily for the winter time here in New York, It's comfortable, warm, stylish and very light, very ideal on snowy weather. My only complain is that they're a little bit bigger than other brands. I suggest to whoever plans to buy one is get a half size smaller.
on November 10, 2009
These shoes are good but their size is slightly greater than indicated in the size charts.
33 comments10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2012
I purchased these boots for myself. I did a lot of reviewing, on the internet and Amazon, and decided that these boots were not only good looking but were exactly what I wanted for snow shoveling and getting around in the snow. My only concern was picking the correct size. Some reviews said they were true to size, others said they were to small, while others (the majority) said they ran about 1/2 size to big. This was the big problem in not being able to try a pair before purchasing. I went with the majority and ordered a 1/2 size smaller then my shoe size. They seem to fit OK but because the front part of the shoe is a little narrow my small toe seems to be a little tight in one foot (the right). I seem to have a enough clearance on the big toe that if I had order my normal size then my foot might have slipped around. What I am not sure of is could I have corrected for this with a thick sock. As it is now I have to wear a light weight sock. I have been wearing them around the house for the time being and they seem to be feeling a little better so maybe there is a break-in period. The other area of concern is where the tongue joins the main part of the shoe. This seems to create a bump in the leather right where my ankle bone is. I again hope that when used in the snow and the leather softens this will go away. I honestly don't know if I have the right size since I have not had much of a chance to wear them. I think it will all work out with use and the boots themselves should be exactly what I was looking for.

Well, if finally snowed. Only 3" but it gave me a chance to really use the boots. After using them for some shovleling and walking around in I now feel confident about the 1/2 size smaller. They seem to need a a little time to break in. Even the bump around the tongue seems to have gone away.
on January 13, 2012
I purchesed these Tims as a Christmas gift for my son. He LOVED them! He was happy with the style and they have kept in warm. The boots still have not been tested out in the snow so Pending Snow Review. Overall happy with the purchase.
on August 28, 2013
I purchase this shoe to match the new buck and brown pair that I purchased form some where else and they have a high fit on the leg but it is a good fit
on April 6, 2014
The design and feel are great. They are truely waterproof. They made it through a rough winter. Would buy again.
on February 26, 2013
Size 15 is way too big. I would need a 14, but decided, black wasn't for me. I sent it back.
on January 2, 2013
These boots are for my husband. He says "These boots are good they keep my feet warm. The sizing is a bit off in my opinion. They are also hightop shoes. They come up far past my ankle and I am not a fan of that. They are comfortable and durable in the snowy weather"