Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2016
What I needed for fishing/hiking/camping, durable, good tread, waterproof with no open shoelace loops at the top to catch on things when I walk.
I wore these all day at work for multiple days to break them in and they were very comfortable (not too hot either).
on December 16, 2015
I have been buying 13's for a long time but I'm always worried they'll be too big. Time to admit I have big feet. These fit perfectly. My last pair of Timberlands I wore until the soles came off the shoes. I can't wait to break these in.
on January 22, 2014
Slightly narrower than all the other Timberland boots I own and I own a lot. Great light boot. Waterproof but not made for the cold.
on March 6, 2016
Absolutely the Best Timberlands I've owned thus far. The stability, traction, sole in and out are perfect. The quality is a plus and very exceptional. I will try to find another pair before they're gone for good and two in the shoe version.
on May 8, 2016
Great Comfort Boot, and I always purchase Timberland as my choice of work boot for the last 8 years, however after about 1 month of daily use to work the stitching at the middle of the shoe ripped along the seam. supposedly good material but now i cant wear them because the leather keeps ripping down the stitching along the lacing.
on January 24, 2016
Haven't bought a pair of Timberland boots in quite some time. True to size, they fit like a glove. Although they are not insulated, they have kept my feet very warm while spending 2-4 hours in single digits temperatures. Very happy with these boots.
on May 5, 2015
Nicely built boot but this shoe runs a bit small. I typically buy size 10 mens in all my shoes but would go up to 10.5 in the Timberland if I was ordering anew.
on October 11, 2013
Love the way it look, coloring is great will go perfect with dress jeans and corduroy. Would recommend them to all my friends ;-)
on August 12, 2015
Love Timberland, nice and confortable boots for work
on October 22, 2014
the color it's darker than the photo