5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable and warm.
The gloves are decent gloves, lightweight walking around type, not work type. The touch sensors work well, I tend to touch with just the tip of my finger and have to get used to holding my finger a bit flatter with the gloves since the sensor area is in a 'fingerprint' position.
Published 21 months ago by E. Burgess

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but no...
Published 19 months ago by Kenneth Miller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but no..., February 8, 2013
This review is from: Timberland Men's Softshell Glove Logo Palm with Touchscreen (Apparel)
I purchased these before I went on a business trip to Chicago in January. I knew it would be cold, but, it was really cold. The touchscreen fingers are really a good idea, but they are in the wrong place. You use the tip of your finger to type and select things. These are on the bottom of the fingers, so they really don't work right. So forget the touchscreen and just keep my hands warm. It was cold, but these gloves just didn't keep my fingers warm. I was always trying to stuff my cold hands in my pocket when I was walking outside. When I returned home, I took the gloves out of my coat pockets and put my old pair back. These gloves are probably good down to 30-40 degrees, but not below that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Conductive pads on the index fingers are too small, November 15, 2012
These are nice gloves, and not too expensive.

My only problem is that the conductive tips on the index fingers don't extend to very tips of the fingers, which makes it difficult to use your fingers to control your touchscreen device.

The thumbs are just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable and warm., December 9, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not impressed., November 8, 2013
Raja Wurttemberg (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Not overly impressed. They feel ok but the fingertips on the gloves make touching the right location on the screen a bit difficult. My hands felt cold with a light breeze in 40F weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 28, 2012
Emily G. (Elmwood Park, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I bought these as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend for Christmas! They are so warm and he absolutely loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars We fight over wearing these gloves, May 13, 2013
I bought these for my teenage son, and they are the only gloves we've found with true warmth AND the ability to actually use one's phone with the gloves on. I bought what I thought were a similar "women's" pair for me, and had to keep taking my glove off during a ski trip to take pics. And lost that darn glove at least once on the lift - which would have been OK, but very nice snowboarders kept retrieving it for me. If we'd lost these gloves, we would've been devastated, because they're awesome. We're waiting for them to come into stock again and will buy several pairs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finger tip touch screen area is too small, March 7, 2013
The gloves are warm and comfortable but they don't really deliver on touchscreen usability like I had hoped. They would work much better if the touchscreen sensitive material on the fingertips was bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars thumbs work good but fingers leave a little to be desired, December 21, 2012
I liked that there were only 2 sizes to choose from as that made it easier as a gift. My brother loved them, but he said the fingers did not work on the phones as he had hoped. Thumbs worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and not bulky, April 5, 2014
I searched high and low for another set of Timberland gloves for my husband. After many years, his original Timberland gloves wore out. He loved them! This winter was the coldest we have had so I borrowed them. I loved them too! I highly recommend the purchase of these gloves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for use with Otter Box or similar case, March 23, 2014
I like the gloves for how warm and comfortable they are and would have rated higher except they don't work through my Otter Box protective screen. Might work better through film based screens or without any screen.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›