2,299 Reviews
 (1,559)

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, Comfortable, and Long Lasting
I had owned a pair of these for over four years and they never let me down. I use them for all types of hiking form the Alaska to Yellowstone, from the White Mountains in NH to the Great Smoky Mountains in the south. Always comfortable and water resistant. After over 4 years of on and off use the bottoms are wearing out and the leather, which is still in great condition,...
Published on September 10, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars I have wore them 2 weeks, one of the ...
I have wore them 2 weeks, one of the shoestring eyelets has come out.
What do i do to take care of this?
Published 5 months ago by Antonio

1.0 out of 5 stars Welt separated from the boot in less that 2 months ..., October 16, 2014
This review is from: Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Boot (Apparel)
Welt separated from the boot in less that 2 months of moderate wear. Very cheaply made for a timerland product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Casual Wear, April 30, 2006
George W. Wilson (Woodbridge, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
I am on my second pair of these boots, and I absolutely love them. The look great, and they are very comfortable for dialy wear. That is why I gave them 5 stars.

If you are looking for a pair of hiking boots, these are NOT what you want. I give them zero stars for hiking. I recently wore these with gel inserts on a 9 mile hike in the Shenandoah National Park and my feet hurt so bad I wanted to die. Needless to say, I will be shopping for a pair of actual hiking shoes now, but when these wear out, I will definately buy another pair for casual wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!!!!, April 26, 2014
I have had so many pairs of Timberland boots that have lasted for years. I bought these only a few months ago and they are already falling apart where the leather meets the sole. I cannot believe that these are even being made and sold for as much as they were....

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot!..Updated to Junk status!, June 9, 2014
These timberline boots are light weight and comfortable too. Fits a tad snug but did stretch in a few weeks...now fits perfect!....I ordered exact size and they are great!

UPDATE 9-1-14 These boots completely came apart after 3 months of LIGHT use!...I have changed my review, DO NOT BUY these, they didnt hold up.....Waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Soles Wear Out FAST !!!, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Boot (Apparel)
I work at Lowes, part-time 24 hours a week. These shoes were very comfortable and light weight.
I wore these for work Only. Three months and it looks like the sole and upper shifted outward on the right boot, made my right ankle hurt. I Would Definitely Look At And Explore OTHER Products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, December 10, 2012
If you have a really wide foot then these aren't for you. I knew this when I ordered these and to my happiness these shoes seem to be a bit more generous across the hoof than Timberlands usually are. In fact these shoes are damned near perfect. I have two minor gripes which can be easily fixed by the folks at Timberland.

The heel bed is very rigid and could do with a little more cushioning, and the speed lacing 'hooks' could do with being a bit more rounded. The edges are pretty hard on the laces.

These get a 4.5 from me. Love 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, November 15, 2013
I have read a few of the reviews on here about this boot. I have to say if you are complaining, I think that you are in a whole different ccategory than the rest of us ie (hiking, backpacking, etc) . I can understand that you would need to fork over some more doe for a more specialized boot. But for the rest of us for normal 8-12 hours guy's this boot does great. I mean for the price I should have bought two pairs.

1.0 out of 5 stars I Disliked it, Bad Quality., October 2, 2014
These boots only lasted 2 Months and 12 Days before they started to break apart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Boot (Apparel)
VERY POORLY MADE. Bought for winter use. I don't work outdoors so use was very light. They were comfortable and waterproof for almost 1 and 1/2 months. At that time the welt began to separate. Bought some shoe goo and will try to use these until spring, then into the trash can. I have bought very cheap boots at discounter that have lasted longer than these.

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE REGRETTABLE PURCHASE, June 5, 2014
I bought these for my son for a field trip in Montana and he took them brand new on the trip. After two weeks the entire sole was ripped out and hanging loose.

If you have any type of rugged terrain or hiking to do DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Boot