Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$39.99 - $49.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 7, 2013
Very happy with the Timberland BareStep Slide. Ordered my normal size 5.5, shoe fits true to size, in the black. Wore right out of the box without any issues. Definitely recommend.
on March 8, 2013
This is my first time ordering Timberland shoes. The wide shoes fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I would definitely order another pair in the future.
on November 19, 2013
I had a pair of Timberland Women's BareStep Slie Sandals in May of 2013...it seemed I hardly wore any of my other shoes, I felt so comfortable and my feet just loved them.

Then it occurred to me that I had better make an effort to find a few more pairs -- and I looked everywhere, including their own website, not finding them.

Finally, on a whim I went on Amazon and LO AND BEHOLD THERE THEY WERE, so I ordered two more pair and I am so very happy that I did.
on February 26, 2014
I like slides rather than flip flops for everyday wear & quick putting on & taking off. I love the color of these slide sandals & I wore them around the house one day & they were very comfortable & nice looking, too. I would definitely recommend them.
on July 6, 2013
These shoes are so comfortable, I bought a second pair in red to give my blue ones a day off. No break-in required: you can wear them right out of the box. They are a little butch looking, but not too much, and anyway I guess that's inevitable with a cork-soled shoe. Foot health is too important to worry about looking jazzy every day of the week.
on February 5, 2015
Would LOVE these shoes if they were a little wider. Normally, even though I wear a wide width, I can get by with a medium width in sandals. I thought with being leather, they'd stretch more. Nice looking but not comfortable for me, because they don't fit well. Nice color, too.
on January 6, 2014
I can't wait until summer. I imagined myself talking long walks in these, but they were a very poor fit. They are also on the unpretty side. I have already ugly feet--from excessive hiking--so I could not think of wearing these.

I will return these and stick to Tevas.
on June 3, 2013
I got these for my grandmother when she came to visit me she picked them out and she has let me know since then that they have come in and she is wearing them almost everyday and loves them. She said they fit great and she has wide feet, she also doesn't have an issue when them slipping off when she is walking or anything.
on July 24, 2013
I bought these in medium brown in a size 8.5 medium. I found them VERY hard out of the box, almost like they did not want to bend. The top straps are tight until you break them in and my feet are normal width. I almost sent them right back but gave them a try. I wore them for a full day to break them in and they're getting more comfortable. They have nice arch support. They are a bit boring in the brown but at least it's a functional color.
on January 28, 2014
this are great sandals, true to the size and very confortable. the only thing i dont like is they got dirty really fast. the cream color part at two days of using the got black i used them to go out to the city not to any place in the woods or similar. i tried to clean them but it make it worst. i dont care about anything of this because i love the way they fit.