Timberland Women's 21646 Earthkeepers Mount Holly Tall Lace Duck Boot,Wheat/Oatmeal,5.5 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12.5" around
- Green rubber outsole made with 42% recycled material
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 6.7 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B003ELP1YC
- Item model number: Earthkeepers Mount Holly
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 8, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for everything else - this boot is awesome. Wore them to shovel tons and tons of snow after the recent blizzard in NY and my feet stayed 100% warm and dry and comfy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these about 4 years ago, and still wear them every winter, or on really rainy days. They are really WATERPROOF, my feet never get wet! Read morePublished 17 days ago by Holly Cole
I love these boot for the Northern WI winters. With large winter sock these boot are just a bit snug for me.Published 3 months ago by PlainolP
Timberland consistently produces fantastic products. these look cute and are very comfortable and do the job. they keep my feet warm and dry and have for a few years now.Published 6 months ago by james mcgrath
These have been the best winter boots. I've had them for a few years and they stand up to the Minnesota and Wisconsin winters. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Sharifa A.
Best winter boots I ever bought........I get compliments all the time, everyone wants my boots. The inside is like walking on carpet. This is very stylish and durable. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Angel Eyes