5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort driven with a fashionable look, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Nevali Tall Boot (Apparel)
I bought these boots in taupe. They do not have the greenish hue that most taupe boots have. I'm 5'8" tall, have 15.5" calves and buy size 11w for more sock room. They are true to size, room for leggings/jeggings with trouser socks. Put them on, wore them all day while Christmas shopping, in and out of the car and standing in long lines. No pain or foot fatigue at the end of the day. Fit like they were made for my feet. The foot bed is very cushioned. Got lots of compliments and requests for what brand and where to purchase. I wish they came in black because I want another pair. I'd buy them in the brown but I already have too many pairs of brown now. The wooden heel makes them very unique. Doesn't scruff or scratch easily. Well worth the purchase price.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO COMFORTABLE AND "SEXY" LOOKING!, December 27, 2012
LADIES, THESE HAVE TO BE THE MOST COMFORTABLE STYLISH BOOTS I'VE EVER BOUGHT! I LOVE THESE BOOTS SO MUCH!!! THEY LOOK GREAT WITH SKINNY JEANS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 10, 2013
These boots are beautiful and very comfortable. I wore them to a party and received many compliments on them. The only drawback I can think of is the leather strap that goes across the front is very stiff and it falls right where your foot bends, so it needs to get worn in. But once that is done they will be perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the look and feel, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Nevali Tall Boot (Apparel)
Just got these boots, and I love them. They are so comfy. I did find that I needed a half size bigger than I normally wear as my normal size was tight around the ankle and across the top of the foot. Very Happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot for the money, September 27, 2013
Great boot.... Fits as expected and very comfortable . Shipping was fast.... Can wear with jeans or a skirt... Will look good with anything

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the heel!, September 2, 2013
I got this boot because it has a wooden heal with really great grain details.
Boot is a bit small for its size so make sure to order a half size up!

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, March 6, 2013
love love love ,i am a shoe fanatic therefor i love love love. You should give me a free one.

5.0 out of 5 stars s/h charges, February 22, 2013
i would like to know why i was charged s/h for these boots????????????//i thought at this price that the s/h/ would be free

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Timberland, October 27, 2013
these boots are beautiful. You can always count on Timberland for great quality. They look great with dresses or skinny jeans. I have worn them for for a solid 12+ hours with complete comfort. Note that Timberland run small so I always order up 1/2 a size. The quality of leather is so nice, they break in perfectly. Saving for my next pair!