Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on January 24, 2012
These boots are definitely good looking and the softness of the suede is especially impressive.
I had read that the boot width runs narrow (Endless.com)so I tried the Wide width-(mostly because they were at a good price through the Warehouse Deals.

Oh well, besides the width being too wide for me, the shaft was wider than anticipated, and the laces do not allow for adjusting the fit-neither in the shaft nor the foot.

The heels are wooden...and the heels on the pair that I received looked a little scratchy-'though shoe polish would easily fix that issue.

Overall, the boot is very attractive; but the length (in my normal size) and the width (in wide) were too big for a comfortable fit.
BTW: The taupe color will easily pass as gray.
on July 29, 2013
I bought these boots in a wide size, taupe color, opened the box and immediately put them on and walked and stood in the house for about 30 minutes (I have an usually wide foot and never thought a boot this stylish would be comfortable so I thought they would be returned) before walking outside for 30 minutes. Still just as comfortable. I am ecstatic and going back for duplicates! The suede is so soft and the color perfect- not too light- just perfect neutral. I finally lucked out.
on July 18, 2013
The description was spot on but my feet are just a bit wider than the average wide foot, so finding shoes that fit perfectly is nearly impossible. However with these boots and the right nylon, they fit just fine. Thank you :)
on March 10, 2012
NO tongue in the shoe...returned it immediately. Just wasn't what I wanted when I actually saw it in person. What a waste of shipping cost to return it. Bah.
on April 24, 2013
Very comfortable boots, they look great with leggings and jeans! wore them to a football game and everyone loved them!!!
on November 6, 2013
abit of stains on the shoes, dont know how to remover them but except all that its okay .. ...
on July 22, 2014
Very nice pair of boots.
on November 6, 2014