Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 30, 2011
Well I'm really not one for buying boots online but since I saw them in the store already but they didn't have my size
I decided to go online to see if they had them. Amazon to the rescue! they had them in this beautiful brown( originally the color in store was green)
they are gorgeous, suede from the ankle up leather around the foot.Last time I wore a pair of timberland was in High school the classic constructions.
( I was a bit of a tomboy) but these are sexy, sleek, just a wonderful fit true to size. This boot is definitely a fall/spring boot not for those snowy days
or rainy its suede from the ankle up. you can wear these over skinny jeans, with a nice skit or dress its that dressy. enjoy ladies.
on February 15, 2012
These boots are made very well with high quality leather and suede. The heel is just high enough to make the boots fashionable and still remain comfortable. The subtle buckle detail is just the right amount to dress them up. The only downside
I have found is that the shaft of the boot is unlined and very flimsy, the boots
claim to be knee high but I have found they tend to slouch. And because of my height (5'11") the boots only reach mid-calf. I also wear a woman's size
11 and for some reason the shaft width grows exponentially with every increase in size. The assumption that larger feet come from very large calf's is an irritating myth that nearly every boot manufacturer believes. I had expected an slim fit but the shaft is several inches to large in circumference. The buckle is functual and when tightened and with socks and perhaps pulled on over skinny jeans may help the overall fit improve. The boots are comfortable, well-constructed with high quality materials and priced very reasonably. I like the boots very much and would recommend them for anyone that wants genuine leather and suede at a great price and doesn't mind a bit of slouch.
on March 27, 2012
So much to love about these boots!
- the shipping was super fast
- they are 'weatherproof', so the bottom part (vamp) is a thick leather that's been treated, and they're also lined with a silky, paisley printed fabric
- they have rubber soles with tread
- the shaft is a super soft suede

Now, on to some things that everyone may not love... The shaft is, as stated above, a soft suede, which makes it prone to slouching. If you don't like that look, beware! However, there are the straps and buckles at the top of the shaft that can be adjusted if you want to keep them up. For me, that didn't quite work, because I broke my right ankle a few years ago and my right calf us about .5" smaller than my left, so even with the strap as tight as it'd go, that boot still slouched more. Wah-wahhh. I don't mind, though! The slouch is cute, IMO.

One more thing to note: people often didn't even notice that the vamp was leather at first. It kinda blends with the suede, and isn't noticeable, which I like! Overall, these are great, comfortable, CUTE and FUNCTIONAL boots - and you don't often find those two qualities together. Highly recommend!
on March 1, 2013
They're true to size but quite tight when you first put them on; you'll have to force your foot all the way in and flex your feet and walk around for a few minutes-- then they become super comfortable.They fit perfectly with just thin wool socks-- If you want thick socks, I recommend ordering a half size up. I normally cannot wear 3 inch heels, but these are very sturdy and my feet don't hurt at all. I can walk fast in perfect comfort without slipping in sleet or snow. They are big on top (I have 15.5 inch medium sized calves) but I punched another hole in the strap and tightened the buckle and now they slouch just a bit when wearing them over straight cut jeans or thick tights. They'll probably be too slouchy with pantyhose..unless you have big calves.These boots are very comfortable AND look sexy!!!
on February 18, 2013
My feet are wider and hard to find good fit. This Timberland boot is true to size. It is bit tighter, and I have to stretch the boot. The leather is very nice and easy to get molded. I still can move my toes. Shoe shape is made very comfortable, and this boots make my feet look cute and tiny. The sole though is hard. I cannot wear thick socks, but it is warm enough.

Looks just as it is, sooo cute!!!!

The price dropped after I ordered. It was $165 and dropped to $117 when delivered. Amazon does reimbursement for this.

The same boot at 6pm.com is $89.99. This boot at Amazon is Free Return, but not at 6pm.
I would have return it and get it from 6pm if I have more time to wait for shipping.
on October 18, 2013
Somehow out of all the Timberlands i own, these seem tight.. I have to really squish my foot down in the boot to put them on.. I sort of wish they had a zipper that may help. They are super hot though. Ended up re-selling these to a friend but still, they look really good, just didn't feel good. i reccommend at least a half size bigger.
on December 13, 2012
These boots are really fun and stylish! I see what some other reviewers were talikng about though in regards to the boots staying up on the legs at the top where the buckle is. I guess depending on your calf size, you might have a little trouble keeping them up, but it actually is a cute look with them slouchy around the leg. Also, the color contrasr of the browns are cool looking. Fits true to size.
on December 6, 2012
Love these boots! The only complaint I could possibly have is that I wish they came up a little higher on the leg. Maybe my leg is just too long!

Great boots! Fit true to size and came promptly.
on December 12, 2012
These boot are wonderful. I have had them for a while now. They are comfortable and very cute. They fit to size with just a little room if you want to ware thicker tights or socks with them. They have great traction on snow too.
on February 11, 2013
True to size, very comfortable, has some arch support and padding. Got for a good price! Very excited to show them off!