Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 7, 2015
Great fit.
review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment47 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2015
Perfect online purchase. On time delivery. Brand new product. Very happy with everything.
review image
on December 23, 2014
Geez...What happened to the high quality boots Timberland used to produce? I have worn Timberland boots for over 20 years now. Granted each pair lasts about 4-5 years so I'm only on my 5th or 6th pair. But, this last pair I ordered is horrible. They are the same size as I always order but for some reason they feel like they are a whole size smaller. The toe of the boot feels like it is turned up. Also, the insole in just 1 of the boots is definitely from a boot about 2 sizes larger than the ones I ordered. It is completely squished in there and makes it absolutely impossible to wear the boot. I am very disappointed and feel that Timberland is no longer a high quality boot maker, though they're still charging high prices for the boots...that won't last long I'm sure. You just lost a customer Timberland.
11 comment25 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2013
Fit a little large because I usually wear a 1/2 size smaller, so I have plenty of room for thick socks. Not enough arch support with included footbed, so I swapped the footbeds out - not unusual for me. Now comfortable to wear all day, and my feet stay dry, no matter where my dogs take me. These boots are very practical & sturdy, but also look great with colorful wool socks and rolled jeans. A better alternative to desert boots if you live somewhere wet, cold and muddy, like I do.
22 comments17 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2014
look great, heavy boot due to thick leather upper and heavy rubber sole, fake stitching at sole as they are glued together - too bad.
Sizing is not std to other Timberland boots I have ordered, seems to be small by a 1/2 size.
I ordered an 8W, as I had with another pair that were a bit big. (made in different country's)
I can get my foot in these "nellie" boots without a sock. My toes hit the front of the toe box and are pinched in width.
Too bad.
on December 23, 2013
The boots fit perfectly, decent delivery turnaround, and love the navy color! I couldn't find them in any of the local stores, not even on the Timberland website. Just another reason Amazon rocks!
on November 15, 2013
They fit perfect look great and are comfy.They also shipped sooner than we thought. She is also going to buy another pair in a different color.
on November 23, 2013
I was very please with the fit and it was comfortable. the tongue part was a little short. I'm happy.
on November 9, 2013
Perfect fit- exactly what I was looking for in this boot! I would recommend this to anyone considering purchasing this type of boot.
on May 20, 2015
They are very comfortable. Can wear them with everything! Just a tad bit big. I've always wore a 7.5 no matter shoe brand. But should have went down a .5 size.
review image