5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Vermont Boots
Published 13 months ago by REBECCA SILBERNAGEL

3.0 out of 5 stars 9.5 will fit better than the 10
Timberland boots run about 1/2 size big. So if you're 10 a 9.5 will fit better than the 10.
Published 2 months ago by Andrea Bobo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Vermont Boots, November 12, 2013
Fit a little large because I usually wear a 1/2 size smaller, so I have plenty of room for thick socks. Not enough arch support with included footbed, so I swapped the footbeds out - not unusual for me. Now comfortable to wear all day, and my feet stay dry, no matter where my dogs take me. These boots are very practical & sturdy, but also look great with colorful wool socks and rolled jeans. A better alternative to desert boots if you live somewhere wet, cold and muddy, like I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars So classic, October 4, 2013
Ordered 2 sizes because the reviews said they ran small. No need to. They ran tts for me. Have not had the chance to wear them but I know I am going to love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Timbs!, December 23, 2013
The boots fit perfectly, decent delivery turnaround, and love the navy color! I couldn't find them in any of the local stores, not even on the Timberland website. Just another reason Amazon rocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters timberland boots, November 15, 2013
They fit perfect look great and are comfy.They also shipped sooner than we thought. She is also going to buy another pair in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit- exactly what I was looking for!, November 9, 2013
Perfect fit- exactly what I was looking for in this boot! I would recommend this to anyone considering purchasing this type of boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 4, 2014
The size is perfect for me, and everything is the same that I expected. It is very comfortable. strong recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable fit, November 23, 2013
I was very please with the fit and it was comfortable. the tongue part was a little short. I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my boots!, October 3, 2013
I've received tons of compliments wearing this boot! I bought mine in my usual size 9s, but I did go to the store to try them out.

Do remember that shoes become looser after breaking them in, so if it's slightly tighter at the beginning, don't worry, it'll eventually stretch out. Just make sure it isn't too tight till it hurts!

3.0 out of 5 stars 9.5 will fit better than the 10, October 1, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Had Hoped For, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Timberland Women's Nellie Double WP Ankle Boot (Apparel)
I really wanted to like these shoes, and bought them in my favorite color. I own other Timberland shoes that I love, but these are a disappointment. I do not like them at all, and I am returning them.

The leather is dry feeling instead of supple. The tongue cut into the top of my ankle; I'm not sure if this is because it was cut too long, or if it was because the leather is too rough. In order to walk around with the shoes on, I had to unlace the top two holes and bend the tongue back. The bottom of this shoe is clunky. The inside sole was hard and not giving as well as loose; maybe an easy fix, I don't know. They are not comfortable.

Timberland Women's Nellie Double WP Ankle Boot