5.0 out of 5 stars The Original Boot Made Better!
I have been looking for a boot like this for a long time. This is a chic, stylish, unbelievably comfortable and practical boot. It feels like you are wearing sneakers. The construction of the boot is Timberland at their best.

Published on September 16, 2011 by F. Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars Could fit better.
Published on February 15, 2011 by Annette L. Hasten

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original Boot Made Better!, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Timberland Women's Teddy Fleece Ankle Boot (Apparel)

I love this boot in the Wheat color. It is like the original Wheat Timberland boot that was given a more practical and stylish makeover. Somehow, the color is brighter, smoother and, in my opinion, has a more feminine look.

I originally purchased this boot in black and I am just adding to that review.

The fit feels true to size and the boot is incredibly warm. You can easily wear a thick pair of socks while ordering your regular size with these boots. I have not experienced any tightening from the boot to any part of my foot or ankle. Gone is the extra thick leather on the back of the boot that hurt your ankle top. Gone is the heavy weight of the boot that your foot and leg had to drag around. I have worn them at a full day's length now many times over and my legs and feet never tire. These boots have good arch support built into them which is important to me since I suffer from a bad back. They feel like butter yet have the nerve to be made extraordinarily strong. What a boot.
I wanted the wheat color so that I could sport them for show with my jeans and I wanted the black color so that I could wear them when it snows since they are waterproof and I won't have to worry about getting them dirty.

The black color that I purchased is simply gorgeous. Made of a rich, elegant black suede on the upper part of the boot and a slightly lighter shade of black on the shoe part of the boot makes for an attractive look.

It is this contrast of the two colors of black on the boot that make the boot so eye catching. It's as if Timberland found a way to make a rugged boot put on an evening dress. It's pretty. The inside fur on the boot is nice as well. The fur is a 'just right' charcoal grey color that can't possibly get dirty. It will go with ANY color clothing you put on. How smart is that?

The wheat color is equally flattering. Again, it has a lovely wheat suede color on the upper part of the boot and a slightly lighter color on the shoe part of the boot. The inner lining of the boot is a clean, breezy light cream colored teddy fleece.

I can wear them all tied up to the top...or flapped down so that the fur will show... or up without having to string it all of the way up to the top. Whatever...It's my thing...I'll do what I wanna' do...Ha!

Whoever designed these boots should get an award. They feel so good on my legs that I just want to cry. Bring the cold on. I'm ready for it and I'm gonna' be cute to boot. Pun intended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could fit better., February 15, 2011
Runs small in width. I ordered wide, and they weren't quite wide enough and were tight over the instep. I felt the insole could have been softer and more supportive. My feet hurt after wearing for 1/2 a day of light activity. Adding a Spenco type insole to it if the rest of the boot fits would likely solve the problem. They are light, have great traction, and do keep the feet toasty.

1.0 out of 5 stars not comfortable at all, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Timberland Women's Teddy Fleece Ankle Boot (Apparel)
These boots look much cuter online than in person. Firstly, they seem cheaply made and smell like harsh factory chemicals. Also, they are quite stiff and uncomfortable. I literally took a few steps in them in my house before unequivocally deciding to return them. It's a pity, because I so badly wanted to like them, but my feet deserve comfortable shoes!

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Timberland Women's Teddy Fleece Ankle Boot (Apparel)
I love the looks of the boot butI find there are stains of glue on the leathe. I am upset really. Hope the company can be more care about these deatail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gurl Boots, February 15, 2011
We bought these winter boots as a birthday gift for our 24YO daughter. First impression was that theywere too thin and light to keep her feet warm, but last weekend, she spent at the Camden Snow Bowl and the Toboggan races, walking through slush and snow all day long. She is absolutely delighted that these kept her feet warm and dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots, January 1, 2012
Great boots! I recommend them. Warm, comfy, casual. They run a bit small so just a warning. The price was right as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, but I'm vain., February 23, 2013
E. Bridges (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
So these shoes are great!

Warm, keeps your feet dry even after hours of walking in the snow.

BUT, they make your feet look huge. Like a monster. I'll keep 'em cause they work, but I don't wear them out to impress anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!!, January 13, 2013
So i got these boots and was disspointed at firsts. because the fur doesn't go along the w\ay to the sole. just the ankle part and i was thinking that they wont keep me warm. then i travel to -40 F and I was wearing them. Jesus!!! with 2 warm socks you almost won't feel the cold!!!! yes it was that cold!!! and they are not as slippery as Uggs!! Which is very important!! So I'm very happy! Now will have to clean them because of the color they get really dirty easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Besty, September 27, 2012
These boots are wonderful, and I would recommend them to everybody.I adore them and I'm very pleased with them, and the material and shape,colour,everythingsuits me. I was a little skeptical about buying online, but I was reassured when I got the boot, I would not trade it for anything,
Thank's Amazon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens timberland teddy fleece, April 14, 2012
Very nice, i love them ! Legendary boots. The only disadvantage - they are easily soiled. And it is difficult to clean them. But on the whole they are great, of superb quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›