4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
Works really well. Timbuk2 claim this is not a manbag or a handbag, but come on....it is. Having said that I'm a 6 foot chap, built like the proverbial brick wall, so this product helps me feel a little liberated. Why should the ladies in our lives get a bag to carry all their stuff? Don't men need a bag to carry all the junk, sorry, essential things in life? Where are we...
Published on December 11, 2009 by Gav

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds Kindle and so much more!
3 of 5 stars for the Timbuk2 Kindle Messenger Bag. Reading the description and looking at the product photos on Amazon sold me on his product as a good non-laptop bag. Yeah, I have a laptop and laptop bag for work use (and my Kindle fits nicely into my laptop bag), but, I was looking for a bag for weekend and travel use; combine my Kindle and camera stuff and water bottle...
Published on January 23, 2010 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Can Be Deceiving, January 8, 2010
Let me say this. I was excited about coming home to another awaiting amazon.com box on my porch. Got off work and drove home and there it was, waiting for me. Like I expected. Grabbed the box and ran inside to open my newly arrived gift to myself. Opened the box and my expression turned to that of disappointment.

I was expecting something more. I was expecting a bag that would hold several of my books (Not novels, textbooks sized books). Maybe my laptop. This bag at first glance reminded me of my wife's purse. Not something I want strapped to my back. So I placed the bag back into the plastic protective bag. Logged into Amazon and printed my return label and ordered another bag.

So to let everyone know the size of this bag. It is the classic Timbuk2 Message Bag XS (extra small) with a Timbuk2 Kindle Sleeve attached to the inside of it. Now having already bought the Timbuk2 Sleeve I didn't need another sleeve that is permanently attached to a bag that could be mistaken for my wife's purse.

Once the return label was printed I immediately visited Timbuk2's website to compare the size of the Extra Small Classic Messenger Bag to the Medium (normal) Classic Messenger Bag. After comparing the sizes I headed back to Amazon.com and ordered the Medium Class Messenger Bag.

To actually give this product and the products of Timbuk2 an actual review I would say that this bag constructed very well and out of great materials.

Overall a great bag. Just not a great bag for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Who said a Kindle fits in this special pocket?, July 8, 2010
This review is from: Timbuk2 Kindle Messenger Bag (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle) Blue/Black/Gunmetal (Electronics)
The bag itself is great. Workmanship. look, etc. are all fine. My 6" Kindle did not fit. I think Amazon better check these things before making false claims.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›