As with all Timbuk2 products, this is very well made. My boyfriend is 6'2" and it fit him fine, but too much taller and it would have been too small. The built in beer coozy and bottle opener are a nice touch.

Published 11 months ago by Meghan

1.0 out of 5 stars MAJOR FLAW - BUYER BEWARE!
Published 22 months ago by Marty

1.0 out of 5 stars MAJOR FLAW - BUYER BEWARE!, February 15, 2013
Marty (Sierra Vista, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TImbuk2 Shop Apron (Sports)
I have a few other shop aprons that I use when working on bikes. I thought I'd try Timbuk2's version. When it arrived in the mail, my first impression was very good based on the quality of the materials used to construction this apron. Nice buckles, heavy fabric, awesome pockets, etc. THEN I tried it on. How on earth could have this got this wrong?!?! The apron has two straps - a crisscross chest strap and a waist strap. The waist strap is plenty big, but the chest strap is super tight; like it's 24 inches too short. Even with the strap loosened all the way, the top of the apron rides up to your throat. At first I was just confused. I eventually watched Timbuk2's video on Youtube describing this product and realized the guy in the video was having the same issue - the apron was riding up to his throat. What were they thinking? How did this strap make it past quality control? Did know one try it on after they designed it? Unless you're a small 10-year-old, this apron will not fit you right (as compared to every other shop apron I have ever worn).

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as a gift but wanted to keep it myself. NOT for working on cars!, December 31, 2013
Meghan (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TImbuk2 Shop Apron (Sports)

However, he's a mechanic and pointed out that you can't use this apron when working on cars because the bottle opener will scratch the car when you're leaning over the engine compartment. Good point! Maybe in future iterations Timbuk2 could move the opener inside a pocket or up onto the bib.

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE, December 2, 2013
Brian R (Reading, Pa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TImbuk2 Shop Apron (Sports)
I received this as a gift and I feel terrible because I cannot get it on. I am 5'10" and about 180lbs and this thing doesn't fit at all. There's no neck strap just two criss-crossing straps that go over your back so you can't even half ass the thing on. Terrible do not buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 30, 2014
This review is from: TImbuk2 Shop Apron (Sports)
The straps are not long enough and it doesn't fit very well without some modifications.

Timbuk2 Shop Apron (Black, One Size)
$45.00