Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 18, 2014
This is classic Cyndi Lauper and a movie song also. Even if your not a Cyndi Lauper fan you will like this song and would have heard it somewhere or time in your life. I enjoyed it very much and now have it on my Kindle list.
on February 22, 2013
Great song. Last time I heard it was on Napoleon Dynamite lol. Regarding the following sentence, I'm just trying to see if it really works.

Awesome! I just got a free card code for iTunes from freeitunesforever[dot]com
on April 29, 2014
When this song first came out, I was sure this person named Cyndi Lauper was gonna be a bigger star than some woman named Madonna. Guess I was off a bit, but this song is a classic, and so is Cyndi.
on April 4, 2012
Every child of the 80's needs to have a few Lauper songs and "Time After Time" should be considered one of the essentials. Great song and the Amazon purchase and transfer process is simple as usual.
on November 4, 2013
I really liked this song, so much that I bought it. I hate reviewing music, who am I Rolling stone magazine? but this reviow your purchases keeps coming up, so to clear it I wrote a review.
on February 9, 2014
Can't help listening to it whenever it comes on, soulful with the right touch of melancholy to make when wish older days had been better and future days still have a chance.
on February 7, 2013
Its for nostalgia purposes really. I heard this song a few weeks ago and remembered that I wanted to get it...so I did. Time after time is a great song that stays with you.
on August 21, 2013
This is an instant dose of feel good music. I put it on and dance while doing chores. How can anyone not like Cyndi. She's like the Pillsbury doughboy in a dress' !!!!!
on April 19, 2013
I love this song it makes me think of the 80's when mtv was just that. Music Tv only. I wish we had something like that now. I think this is the best song she has.
on April 12, 2015
This girl just wants to have fun. you will too. Nostalgic in winsome way. Dark to light hearted taken seriously. Fun for solo afternoon in apartment.