Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 16, 2013
The live tracks are great. They show PR brings it live and the connection that Jacoby builds with the audience. I find myself jumping, banging my head, showing the metal sign, and singing along. (And I'm OLD!!!!!) He doesn't seem to take sitting on your hands as an option and it's great to hear such an awesome audience response.

The studio tracks are pretty good. I like "The Enemy" a lot. Vintage Papa Roach lyrics over the always excellent playing. Also "One Track Mind" really speaks to me.

This CD really holds up with repeated plays. If you are a fan and don't have it, buy it!!! If you want a good intro to the band and you like live recordings it will be a nice start.
on February 14, 2015
I typically don't care much for recordings of live music. If I'm listening to live music, I would prefer to see the performance in person. However, this album is really great, both the live versions of their older songs and the new songs it includes.
on June 30, 2012
This album is quite amazing not just for the live tracks but the new material to me was shocking and so emtional. Like most people
who enjoy rock music I like burn, and kick in the teeth, but what did it for me was the song No matter what the lryics really spoke to me and made me think of one of my friends who is very close to me. But for those who think Papa Roach is going overboard with the amount of music they are putting out just listen to the music then make up your mind and quite bad mouthing the band.
Either the band has music you like or don't but least take time to make up your own mind instead of listening to other people.
Plus not bad on the live tracks not much feedback on any of the songs.
on December 10, 2013
My boyfriend heard one of the songs off of this ablum and he loved it. So I got it for him for his birthday.Im so sorry that it took me so long to review. The seller was fast and easy to work with and I got it no time. Thank you again.
on June 19, 2013
This was my first purchase by this band. I loved each track on it. I will be purchasing more of this music in the future. I am very happy with amazon. they made my first purchase through them very easy.
on November 21, 2011
This record is not really a compilation. It shows the very best of Papa Roach at stage and at the studio. And it rocks! I don't get tired of listening to it!
on March 21, 2013
This is a GREAT Papa Roach CD! Some of the songs sound even better live! That is usually not the case, but Papa Roach pulls it off. It really adds quite a bit to the song to listen to the crowd screaming and singing along. Don't hesitate, add it to your cart and you will not be disappointed!
on March 19, 2012
This was a great purchase for me. I initially didn't want to get it because I'm not a fan of live music on any format. However, this blew me away after seeing them live last year. The whole album is great, especially the 5 studio songs they have on it. A must buy for any Papa Roach fan.
on February 11, 2012
They are an amazing band and their shows are great, this album represents all that's good about them, a real band with a good list of hits that you can enjoy while they are on tour, but also the new era, they are now a mature alternative group that can still create masterpieces like Burn, Kick In The Teeth and No Matter What.
on May 28, 2011
This is a great album as everybody knows Papa Roach is amazing live plus you get 5 brand new songs 4 bangers and a ballad not mad very mixed up and the live songs are clear and will amp you up, great production! I bought this album for 9.99. Well Worth it \m/