5.0 out of 5 stars a true classic
If you want decent acting, a plot, special effects, or coherent dialogue look elsewhere. This movie has none of that but it does have a huge guy walking around being awesome. The movie is so great I have to take a few years break between watching to calm myself down. Can't wait for the blu-ray!!!
Published on January 4, 2012 by Tommy B

1.0 out of 5 stars This is easy
Just don't!! I am so serious when I say just don't. the lead is a very gorgeous guy, I've seen him before, beautiful body too. No way is it worth killing time from your life. Please don't You have been warned!
Published 11 months ago by Russell S

5.0 out of 5 stars a true classic, January 4, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting audio mix, October 4, 2014
This review is from: Time Barbarians (DVD)
first thing's first, for a HUGE chunk of this movie the right audio track is all of the dialogue, the left audio is simply foley sounds, grunting and music. for the rest of the movie, it seems that these tasks are swapped where the right audio is foley, music & grunting while left takes on dialogue.

this makes the movie even MORE hilarious... just amazing fun.

the rest of the movie? total sword and muscle crap fest, and i love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is easy, March 11, 2014

Time Barbarians
Time Barbarians by Joseph John Barmettler (DVD - 2005)
$14.98 $5.49