Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Time Crisis: Razing Storm - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 47% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Time Crisis: Razing Storm - Playstation 3
|Price:||$24.70 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.29 (18%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Destruction! The first Time Crisis game to have fully destructible environments
- Multiple Controller Support: Kill your enemies with the all-new PlayStation Move controller, the Guncon 3 controller, or classic PS3 controller
- 3 Modes of Play: Shoot your way through Arcade Mode, Full Mission mode, or Online mode
- Multiplayer Action: Battle with up to 16 players during the Online mode
- 3 Weapons: Use cluster shot, rocket launcher, and sniper shot to take the terrorists out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
RAZE YOUR ENEMIES! An influential and dangerous international military organization decides to declare war against the United States. As part of an elite task force, SCAR, you’re being deployed to South America for the purpose of capturing the mastermind behind this conflict. Destroy everything in sight, from the environments to the futuristic terrorists aiming to take you down! With an arsenal of weapons at your disposal, navigate through destructible environments and raze anyone or anything that stands in your path. The future of the free world depends on you, soldier.
Key Game Features
- Wage war in 4 exciting gameplay modes:
- Arcade Mode (1-2 players) – Annihilate enemies with your friends. The arcade hit is now available in the bunker of your own living room! Keep track of the competition with online rankings.
- Story Mode (1 player) – This free-roaming mode allows you to shoot at will in all-new stages. Get more action than ever before!
- Sentry Mode (1-4 players) – Prisoners have escaped and you must stop them in their tracks. See which of your friends can get the highest score before time is up!
- Online Battle Mode – For the first time in the Time Crisis series, up to 8 players from around the world can engage in multiple online battle modes.
- PlayStation® Move Controller support – Blast your enemies with the all-new motion controller for highly realistic combat.
- Destruction! – The first Time Crisis™ game to have fully destructible environments. Now, you can obliterate anything that gets in your way.
- Futuristic Weapons – Use cluster shot, rocket launcher, and sniper rifle to take the terrorists out! The battle never gets old with this arsenal.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Time Crisis 4 on 2 players mode simulates a real arcade machine. Each player gets their own tiny screen within your tv screen. I have a 58" TV and could barely see my screen on two player mode because it was so small.
My husband and I play this with the Dual Shot Pistol Pack that comes with the blue and red pistol for $30. Neither one of us had any trouble using the gun attachment to play any of the three games. No, you cannot just hold the gun out with one hand (except for in Deadstorm Pirates), but using both hands isn't a problem. In Razing Storm and Time Crisis 4, you simply press any button on the top of the controller to take cover (which also reloads). Because you don't have to press any one specific button, we found it very easy. If you hold the gun with one hand on the trigger and the other on the side (much like cops do in tv shows), you can easily play it comfortably. We played it for 3 hours straight and didn't have any trouble at all.
The calibration is much more accurate than it was in the demo. In the demo you only shot 3 targets to calibrate the gun and we couldn't ever get ours straight. The full version has a 5 target calibration system, which made the aiming dead on.
Other than that, I can say that I really enjoyed the game. Razing Storm is incredibly short. My husband and I beat it the first time we played it and it only took a maximum of 30 minutes.
Deadstorm Pirates was a lot of fun because you do not have to worry about reloading or taking cover. I must say that it is my favorite of all three games. Deadstorm Pirates only requires you to use the trigger to shoot, so it works perfectly with gun accessories.
I just wanted to write this for those who were wondering how well the gun accessories would work with this. I couldn't imagine playing them without the gun accessories and found it just as entertaining as I would have in an arcade.
Just picked up the game and was able to experience the retail release.
The game is fast paced, exciting and thrilling. They repaired the elementary move calibration from the demo. Instead of two targets to shoot you get five making the onscreen target much more accurate in relation to where you aim. The death animations and destructible environments make this game a thrill to get into. Unlike "The Shoot" these guys are not wooden cutouts but reactive characters. The graphics look good and the game play is responsive and fun. This is the most important aspect of any game so I am going to forgive the major flaw it has.
The navigation controller is only available for use on the Razing Storm story mode. This is a problem because on the arcade mode and the other two Namco shooters you have no option to use another controller as an "action/reload" button. This was a feature in previous games and is lost in this one. I contacted Namco's online chat support and they confirmed this.
This problem makes playing with the MOVE Precision Shot 3 I own more trouble than it is worth in my opinion. Holding a handgun with two hands takes away from the illusion of shooting an army of bad guys with a hand gun. How could they miss this, it would have been a perfect fit. As it is right now the game sees the navigation controller as a second player. : (
It would have been amazingly cool if I could duck behind the couch to activate the shield. Seems crazy I know, but with the Playstation Eye it seems very possible and another lost opertunity. At this point though I would be happy with just the nav control support.
Fun Game 8/10.
Now on to that caveat. The Razing Storm portion of this disc features a Story Mode, which is basically a First Person Shooter that uses a Navigation Controller for movement and a Move controller for aiming and turning. It's a setup that's been done elsewhere, like on the Conduit for the Wii. Namco, unfortunately, learned nothing from its predecessors in motion-controlled shooters. Turning is done by moving the cursor to the very edge of the screen, which turns you at a fixed rate in a certain direction. It's awkward and clumsy, and quite often you will find yourself staring at the sky or the floor. There's supposed to be a gimmick where you can take cover at predetermined points if you lift the Move controller up, but sometimes it doesn't work very well, which is especially frustrating because generally bad guys will be shooting at you while you're trying to get into cover. Even aside from these issues, though, the gameplay is very bland and uninteresting.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used to play this game in the arcade in my young teenage years and this is a little different than the original version. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Mattie D
Totally love this game.I play with my son and we have a blast.
bought this for my nine year old. he really liked the gameplay! planning to buy a rifle console to improve his gaming experience!Published 5 months ago by Elizabeth Waterman