Would you like a 10x increase in productivity, while increasing free time and eliminating stress?
From New York Times bestselling author and serial entrepreneur, H. Reardon, comes a fresh NEW approach to time management and really getting things done.
Want to pick the brain of a self-made millionaire?
If you had the opportunity to have coffee with a self-made, multimillionaire so you could discover his secrets for mastering time and productivity, would you do it?
The price of this book is about the same as the price of a gourmet coffee, and it gives you all the time mastery secrets that an entrepreneur and self-made millionaire gained over his 25 years in business and his intense study of time and productivity.
For the first time, he shares the secrets to expanding time and productivity that he and other millionaires use to juggle multiple businesses, projects, hobbies and family time.
You’re About to Discover:
- The unusual trick—reported in Harvard Business Review!—that gained people on average 8 extra hours per week
- The one thing that Richard Branson always carries that eliminates stress, declutters the mind, and improves learning
- Why you should stop focusing on your to-do list, and what you should focus on instead
- The magic behind the number 1440
- How Facebook COO, Marissa Mayer, always manages to get home by 6pm to have dinner with her kids (which is the same secret President Bush used to read 95 books a year while he was President)
- 5 ways to beat procrastination
- How a 19th century economist and gardener made a discovery that can open huge new holes on your calendar
- Questions you need to ask every time you are given a deadline
- How to get organized without losing your creativity
- How to juggle multiple projects, ideas and even companies
- How to finally master guilt-free work-life balance
- BONUS: 17 Extra Time & Productivity Hacks (30 in all!)
- BONUS: 28 Best Time & Productivity Experts Online
- BONUS: 23 Best Time & Productivity Apps
- BONUS: 110 Best Quotes on Time
About the author:
Reardon is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author. Hank built and sold several multimillion-dollar companies from the early 1990’s to 2007. Now in his 40's he remains an active angel investor with interests in a retail bank, commercial real estate and technology.
You should download this now:
Download now and gain 10x productivity while increasing your free time.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.