on November 27, 2012
Format: Paperback
The trouble with most time management books is that I would never have enough time to go through hundreds of pages of techniques! That's why this book is great as I can just take a tip and work with it straight away without needing to spend lots of time trying to understand the background to it. Already I've noticed that I am much more in control of my time and am actually getting my priorities straight and really getting more things done. Definitely worth it if you're short on time and want quick solutions.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 12, 2012
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
The title is misleading; the book's called, "Time Management Techniques." Why are some of the tips/affirmations not related to time management. For instance #92 says:
"I am brilliant." (top of page)
"My thoughts are like wildflowers sprouting up in the most unexpected places and unable to be stopped. I think outside the box and I always have fresh ideas just waiting to be unleashed." (bottom of the page)
Perhaps, the author needs fillers to make 92 tips??? And why is this man committed to the number 92? Is that when he graduated? Is this an ode to the class of 92?

Also, if a person has thoughts running out of control as the author suggests, then that's not managing your time wisely. You can choose your thoughts. "I don't have time to think of this right now, I need to be present in this meeting."

A suggestion for the top affirmation, make it: "I brilliantly apply my thoughts to make the most of my time."

Tip #92 seems to suggest the author is scattered most of the time. I can appreciate that he's writing this for three people (maybe kids?). I'll give this two stars for effort and good intentions.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again