Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 8, 2013
I've bought two pairs of these now. I love the length as they are not too long. I fail to understand the current men's "fashion" which requires all "shorts" to come to the knee or more! These are a refreshing change of pace. I run in them and I have jumped in the pool with them. They have a liner, so worked great as swim shorts. I will more than likely buy more pairs.
22 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2013
I really like these running shorts. They do not ride up nor are they too baggy. I don't mind that they are high up on the thighs. I don't feel like they are short-shorts. I am 5'7" and probably more torso than leg. I ran in them for a 1/2 marathon and they were really comfortable. I heat up easily and I don't really like shorts on my knees when I do some of these longer runs. I tend to wear 34-36 in shorts/pants depending on the brand. I have not measured myself in awhile, but I am probably about 36-37 waist if you measured me.
on June 4, 2013
I needed some more running shorts, and bought two pairs of these because of their attractive price. I assumed that these would fit like a standard 5" pair of running shorts; but they are significantly shorter, at least two inches shorter than my 5" Brooks essentials shorts. Maybe not a negative for everyone, but I'm not used to such short shorts and feel a little silly running in these. One star off for not having the length of the product description. The inner liner wasn't very form fitting around the inner thighs and groin. So my male parts aren't separated as well as I expect them to be. Another star off for that. But if you're really comfortable with your thighs, these shorts are still a great value.
on November 17, 2013
PROS:
* No frills / lightweight
* Low cost
* Cool material for summer days

CONS:
* The inner lining is not supportive enough for my genitalia
* The sewing on the bottom edge of the shorts is thick, which causes me minor chaffing on long-distance runs (look in the product picture at the bottom of the shorts)

ADDITIONAL REMARKS:
* If you're on a tight budget and don't mind your genitalia bouncing around, then these shorts are good.
* The minor chaffing issue I mentioned only occurs on runs that last over a hour for me... and is very mild. I noticed some other "Time to Run" shorts are sewn differently on the bottom, so those likely don't cause a chaffing problem.
* Be aware about the short length of these -- check the inseam sizing listed.
on May 21, 2014
The material of the shorts is adequate and it feels good on the skin. Unfortunately I haven't been able to try them outside because I am literally ashamed to wear them in public. And that's not because they're short. It's because their cut is extremely unflattering and makes them look like adult diapers or a really flowy skirt.

I'm actually a big fan of short shorts but I'd prefer if these were even shorter with a more fitting cut. These shorts are actually long, and the split goes up quite a bit. It's not worth returning at this point because shipping costs about 5 dollars.

I wear 32 in jean size (5'9'', 175lbs, pretty muscular) and I ordered medium. I thought it would be an at least moderately athletic look but it makes me look like I'm running in an ill-fitting skirt.
on April 3, 2014
These shorts are exactly the length I was looking for. I wear a 34-36 inch waist (depending on manufacturer) and the large size fits great. To give you an idea on the length, I wear boxer-briefs and the boxers are visible on the sides. I don't wear boxer-briefs when running or swimming so it's not an issue, I just noticed it when I tried them on for the first time. The sides also have a short split to keep them from binding. They are nice and light and the price is great. I plan to use them for swimming too. I will likely order at least one more pair soon because I plan on wearing them a lot this summer.
on May 20, 2015
Wow. Great. These have a good fit for running shorts. They are on the shorter side, but my wife isn't embarrassed that I'm leaving the house in them (I've got a pair of those...). The slits on the side are enough to give free movement, but don't go all the way up to your hip. the material and stitching seem to be good quality. They are light, and even when running in the rain they didn't get really heavy. They have a credit card sized pocket inside. I really wish they had more colors. I've been looking for good running shorts at a reasonable price. I struggle to spend $40 on running shorts when there's not much to them. Well, here they are. I even tried to search online for this brand to find more colors. No luck. Hopefully they bring them to Amazon. The only slight negative I've found is the elastic band in the liner seems a little tight, but I don't notice it when I run. Only when I first put them on.
on July 12, 2013
These are my first running shorts, they stay dry. They are really light, and short, but thats what i was looking for so i could get s little more sun in my legs at the same time. The reason i gave four stars is because it doesnt have pockets. I read that some shorts have a zippered key pocket in the back, that would have been nice
on January 26, 2015
"Run" too small. I bought these for my husband and they don't fit him at all. The mediums always fit him but I'm thinking that not even a large would work. He probably would need extra large.
on October 30, 2014
Love the shorts but in my opinion, the waist is way too small for the size. I bought large which should work fine for my 34 waist. It was tight enough that it gave me a bit of a stomach ache when I ran in them. I liked them enough, though that I bought an extra large. They fit.

The shorts are very short with a leg split, perfect for running. Smooth material and no jagged stitching. The net inner lining is smooth enough that I left it in. I often cut out the liner on my running shorts because the mesh irritates me.

They'd do fine for swimming, dual use for travel.